Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Soap sponge has arrived...
I say sponge, this thing is a brick, you can pan a window in with it!!
The amount of product/soap crumbling off it is vile, it's actually all over my bathroom floor.
Once it actually starts to give and soap comes out, it does not stop and is waayyyy too much. I would never use this in a bath, guaranteed you'll be getting thrush!
Due to the brick consistency when you can eventually squeeze it, the sponge pretty much snaps in half!!!
The colour of the brick (pink/red) keeps pissing out it after use so has poured all down my bath looking like there's been a massacre.
Yeah, it smells nice but no nicer than a normal shower gel!!

So ... Straight in the bin! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Lovely_rita

I always thought Chloe had shagged Kyle. Gaz had a really sly look on his face when he confronted Chloe about it. A look that said "deny it all you want, but I know." His voice didn't falter once, so I believed Gaz.

Can't believe Chloe can lie to Holly's face about that, then scream at Holly for just talking to Marty. I am so impressed with Holly for saying she will never confront Chloe, and that she understood Chloe was young and silly, and she was going through a hard time.

Very dignified reaction from Holly considering all the emotional turmoil Chloe caused her.

Reactions: 23

Viewer123

Why does she always ask if people can do her nails? Doesn’t she have her own salon?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

crispycrunch

VIP Member
Well I'm sat in hospital and who's walked in. Chloe's mother with swinging 70's floral pants and Balengicia trainers. Her lips are even more ridiculous in real life !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I still don’t understand why she bought a house that resembles a warehouse/office block.
There are some stunning houses around Gosforth & Jesmond area and I do think she’s running out of money. Instagram flogging surely can only last so long in this current financial climate & her tat/ wax melts can’t be bringing an income in.

Reactions: 21

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I have to say Chloe Ferry is worst kind of female you can come across in life. Deeply insecure, ruined her face and body, and will betray her friends for some male validation. This is the girl who let faeces out of her ass on national TV, let's not forget. She is vile!!

Sez99

VIP Member
Wonder why Sophie only admitted to having her boobs done and not the lipo aswell… thought she was meant to be relatable 🙄
Guys I know this is a Chloe thread but this has KILLED ME !! Chloe B from TOWIE has a story up and the difference of Sophie from before the filter hits her to when it hits her HAS KILLED ME.
I can’t upload the video (totally go watch the stories you’ll scream like me) but I’ve freeze framed lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Tammylfc93

Her relationship with Wayne Lineker is weird. I find him incredibly sleazy with young women 🤢

He is such a creep
Hes sleazy with most young women i don't understand the appeal myself 🤢 Johnny should be so f*cked of with him touching her like that its weird

Idk88

VIP Member
Lol was watching stories from the event she was at last night and look who was there with her 🤣
20221017_171957.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Rach88

VIP Member
Chloe Ferry #7 Ran out of money so living with mummy ran back to jugz for some honey

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
Still makes me giggle that she had the nerve and the gall to absolutely go mental at holly later that very season for just being friends with marty when she did that no wonder holly cant stand her i wouldnt either 😂 horrible girl chloe is

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Chloe has confirmed the split on her Instagram 😂 bet he’s buzzing he’s had her name tattooed on his neck… tool 😂
Plenty of room here to spill the beans!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

observerisshe

Chatty Member
If your bedrooms a fucking mess don’t post a video…no one’s looking at your outfit, everyone is looking at the kip of your room ya scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 18