Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly they're all scruffy tramps from geordie shore, they never learnt better and lived in a pit during filming, and nobody has told them otherwise to clean up their tit. Look at scruffy Pattison, late 30s now and lives like a pig

Reactions: 18
Who the duck wears what looks like gym gear with stripper shoes
Looks weird with the heels . I had a look on the honeyz site she’s tagged and the stuff looks way better on the model they currently have than chloe . She’s desperate for a collab as skint , it’s so obvious

Reactions: 7
Looks weird with the heels . I had a look on the honeyz site she’s tagged and the stuff looks way better on the model they currently have than chloe . She’s desperate for a collab as skint , it’s so obvious
Shein it is then. Those heels are vile. Stripping could be the next job if that skint.

Reactions: 5
Shein it is then. Those heels are vile. Stripping could be the next job if that skint.
Imagine her acting like a millionaire and being seen in a strip club jigging her orange in a sock bum implants lmao she’s getting a bit old for linaker too so he’s not a sugar daddy option these days

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine her acting like a millionaire and being seen in a strip club jigging her orange in a sock bum implants lmao she’s getting a bit old for linaker too so he’s not a sugar daddy option these days
Make me laugh 😂🤣
Does babestation still exist? She could go on there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well seen another reason for the split was driving a wedge between her and her mum and wanted her mum to move out of her house - makes sense if Chloe’s big house was going sour and he was after somewhere for him and Chloe to live

Reactions: 6
That article about him driving a wedge between her and her mum says he was trying to isolate Chloe. She’s the one that was always off on holiday, doing tv shows declaring her feelings for other people, being groped by pervy Linekar whenever the opportunity arose. Jonny was always left back in Newcastle as a glorified dog sitter with just the dogs and his DMs for company.

not that I condone his messaging other girls, if he wasn’t happy, he should’ve left the relationship a long time ago.

Reactions: 11
Well seen another reason for the split was driving a wedge between her and her mum and wanted her mum to move out of her house - makes sense if Chloe’s big house was going sour and he was after somewhere for him and Chloe to live
Could be true as either Sam or chloe own that house they bought it and her mam moved in, maybe he gave he it when they split though or chloe kept that one and he got the other one which he sold eventually

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the advert for GS reunion? Is this when we find out about Chloe and Holly's ex?
Starts next Tue 10pm on mtv

Reactions: 5
That article about him driving a wedge between her and her mum says he was trying to isolate Chloe. She’s the one that was always off on holiday, doing tv shows declaring her feelings for other people, being groped by pervy Linekar whenever the opportunity arose. Jonny was always left back in Newcastle as a glorified dog sitter with just the dogs and his DMs for company.

not that I condone his messaging other girls, if he wasn’t happy, he should’ve left the relationship a long time ago.
What article is this?

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 4
Waiting for her usual beginning of week stories - "I am back on my routine going for walks and training (loosest sense of the word), I have been indulging too much over the weekend". Ssssoooooo boring and predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.