Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by TikTok video of her in Ibiza on her birthday doing the dirt on lugs, was to be expected tho. Have to say he had it handy while it lasted tho, back to the 9-5 for him poor fella 😂

Reactions: 6
Going by TikTok video of her in Ibiza on her birthday doing the dirt on lugs, was to be expected tho. Have to say he had it handy while it lasted tho, back to the 9-5 for him poor fella 😂
Can you share the TikTok link

Reactions: 3
I still don’t understand why she bought a house that resembles a warehouse/office block.
There are some stunning houses around Gosforth & Jesmond area and I do think she’s running out of money. Instagram flogging surely can only last so long in this current financial climate & her tat/ wax melts can’t be bringing an income in.

Reactions: 21
This is bleeping hilarious, she's def not heartbroken that's for sure!
They probably did the dirty on each other.
Plus no doubt at all the money is drying up.
She'll be away to Ibeefa soon to sponge off Lineker no doubt lol

Reactions: 10
This is bleeping hilarious, she's def not heartbroken that's for sure!
They probably did the dirty on each other.
Plus no doubt at all the money is drying up.
She'll be away to Ibeefa soon to sponge off Lineker no doubt lol
Yeah I think they've be cheating on each other as she is absolutely fine if it was just him surly she would have done her crying into the camera lol

Reactions: 6
There's a _johnnywilbo_01 account still up, is that his?
A few pics of him and her on it.

It all ended v suddenly, who do we reckon needs to go to.the GUM clinic first 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a _johnnywilbo_01 account still up, is that his?
A few pics of him and her on it.

It all ended v suddenly, who do we reckon needs to go to.the GUM clinic first 🤔
That's seems to be a fake account he will think he's made it now having a fake account lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chloe has confirmed the split on her Instagram 😂 bet he’s buzzing he’s had her name tattooed on his neck… tool 😂
Plenty of room here to spill the beans!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not being funny but they were hardly loves young dream were they? Chloe is just desperate for a man to love her it’s quite sad really coz he clearly just looked at her as a meal ticket..she was always the same on Geordie shore fell in love the second a guy paid her an ounce of attention and when she was with Sam if he wasn’t hanging off her 24/7 she would be complaining…she clearly needs help with her issues with men before she tries another relationship

Reactions: 16
I remember a while ago they were both online saying a lass had messaged saying he had been messaged her. And he gave some shite saying someone had hacked his insta etc. Chloe was saying how to we sign the hacker out... blah blah.

New then it was aload of shite.

Reactions: 10
I remember a while ago they were both online saying a lass had messaged saying he had been messaged her. And he gave some shite saying someone had hacked his insta etc. Chloe was saying how to we sign the hacker out... blah blah.

New then it was aload of shite.
Yes is said this other day lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.