Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just rewatched the finale of the GS reunion...its amazing how much of a free pass this girl gets for her behaviour.

'I was young and naive', the naive part, sure I can buy that. But to blame sleeping with your mates ex/on and off boyfriend on your age...come on now. I knew not to get with a friends partner from the time I started secondary school really, nevermind being 19!!

Just any excuse to pardon her past behaviour
I was surprised to be honest, because she lied and continued to lie about it later on in the years. When Kyle confirmed it, everyone just pushed it aside and said the same thing. But what i've noticed with the GS cast is that, they pick and choose. If that was someone else, who did that to holly... they would have been shunned! I also find it interesting how chloe said it was never bought up in conversation and yet we have a whole season showing when it was and holly talking to chloe about it. The gas lighting with the GS Cast is the only thing that is real on that show.

Reactions: 10
I was surprised to be honest, because she lied and continued to lie about it later on in the years. When Kyle confirmed it, everyone just pushed it aside and said the same thing. But what i've noticed with the GS cast is that, they pick and choose. If that was someone else, who did that to holly... they would have been shunned! I also find it interesting how chloe said it was never bought up in conversation and yet we have a whole season showing when it was and holly talking to chloe about it. The gas lighting with the GS Cast is the only thing that is real on that show.
I agree!!!
like when Chantelle kissed Gary alllll the girls were vile to her!
chloe sleeps with her ‘best friend’s boyfriend and all is forgiven!

Reactions: 4
I was googling as couldn’t remember the replacement for Ferry Homely and found an ASA ruling against her from September for not following the rules

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she's split with Lugz for the 3rd and final time apparently 🤣🤣
According to the Daily Fail I might add.
He probably didn't want to live at her mams permanently....like her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's split with Lugz for the 3rd and final time apparently 🤣🤣
According to the Daily Fail I might add.
He probably didn't want to live at her mams permanently....like her lol
Yeah maybe missing the lavish lifestyle of living in a warehouse but having everything paid for him 🤨

Reactions: 6
Encouraging people to ice skate on lakes, Yehh that’s not a good idea, check the news Chloe

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well this thread has died a death hasn't it. Its so tit no one can be arsed to create a new one! Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol she just posts the same tit everyday! She's brought in her niece ans nephew to get the content now lol

Reactions: 4
New Thread suggestion 'My IG is basically a marketing pyramid scheme, arse and IQ is at the same level... low!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.