Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So thread 6 for Miss Chloe Ferry

Thanks to @Beavana for the thread title

Her house is up for rent yep the modern home that looks like a office building but still getting lots of freebies. Not sure if those sponges are selling well 🤔
Has gone blonder and then more blonder soon. She asked her fans and they voted to go blonde 😆
Her and Bethan are friends again and new show GS reunion has been filmed. Big preview premiere the other night.
Oh yeah and Ibiza bound soon again after her America failure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Went off social media because she can’t deal with the criticism surrounding the BS that is Herbalife

Reactions: 10
Shes not addressed the whole house rental thing yet..I'm sure she's been asked by her followers too.
The whole Holly wedding and Herbal Life backlash has made her beat a retreat til its blown over.

Reactions: 7
Shes not addressed the whole house rental thing yet..I'm sure she's been asked by her followers too.
The whole Holly wedding and Herbal Life backlash has made her beat a retreat til its blown over.
tit has hit the fan.

Maybe also the kept bf not happy too.
Keep an eye on Daily Mail I bet they'll know 🤣

Reactions: 6
Bethan had a story up with similar vibes about retreating into herself. Have they had another fallout lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bethan had a story up with similar vibes about retreating into herself. Have they had another fallout lol
Nah the fall out was for the show. They were so pally yesterday on the train. Its like overnight, bang, social media detox from her page but now on her other pages. Deluded bint

Reactions: 3
Someone asked Bethan in Chloe was OK and she said yeah she's ok, just doing a bit of soul searching. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.