Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could see Chloe on Bargain loving Brits Abroad she could open her salon in Benidorm or maybe a pub?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talking of ibiza do you remember when she said she was opening a salon our there??? Please don't tell me i dreamed it, it was ages ago maybe last year?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talking of ibiza do you remember when she said she was opening a salon our there??? Please don't tell me i dreamed it, it was ages ago maybe last year?!
Lol nope I remember it as well she used to bang on about it and then when she and her business partner went out there she was saying they were opening their salon and all they did was party 🙃 or what about when she also said she was putting a stall of her sunglasses and clothes? In the ocean beach shop... a whole lot of lies

Reactions: 6
Haven't watched her in ages, but looks alot better with her body more normal than the airplane wing hips

Reactions: 5
Anyone watch the reunion last night? So the reason behind her and Bethan falling out was Chloe felt Bethan wasn't there for her when her dad died. I only watched a small bit of it so might have missed more but that's the bit I did see

Reactions: 3
Anyone watch the reunion last night? So the reason behind her and Bethan falling out was Chloe felt Bethan wasn't there for her when her dad died. I only watched a small bit of it so might have missed more but that's the bit I did see
yes I saw it! Quite good tbh for Geordie shore

Yep just watched it. So staged. As ever. So it's like we thought ger and Bethan fell out over Bs lack of support after Cs Dad sadly passed away. But her and Martin known each other since she was 14? Must have missed that when they got together after he was with his gf.

Yep just watched it. So staged. As ever. So it's like we thought ger and Bethan fell out over Bs lack of support after Cs Dad sadly passed away. But her and Martin known each other since she was 14? Must have missed that when they got together after he was with his gf.
Havnt watched it yet but I'm sure when he originally came on gs they said they knew each other

Reactions: 4
Yeah thought it was bleeping awful and the fact a few of them said they couldnt be arsed but the thing with Chloe we've seen her how she is with people and her fellas if shes not getting the attention she wants she'll just have a tantrum etc and she's shite at communication too its sad her dad died and sad she felt bethan werent there for her but surely you need your friends round you at that time

Reactions: 4
Yeah thought it was bleeping awful and the fact a few of them said they couldnt be arsed but the thing with Chloe we've seen her how she is with people and her fellas if shes not getting the attention she wants she'll just have a tantrum etc and she's shite at communication too its sad her dad died and sad she felt bethan werent there for her but surely you need your friends round you at that time
Agree. Just thinking back to that time think it was also mainly part to do with that show they did and she not being popular (and not getting the attention she so much craves) and Bethan was. She seemingly isolated herself during that time after the show and was only with her boyfriend. Funny he got mentioned and that he didn't want to go to the reunion and Marty said is he too good for us to not want to come? 😅 I think she would be glad now that he didn't go

I thought Chloe's Mum was engaged? Is that all over? Spotted in the stories she isn't wearing her ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.