Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eee do you remember when a while ago apparently someone was logged in his insta and messaging girls (he apparently didn't log out on his old phone and sold it #bullshit) well at the time i said he was probably doing it 🤣🤣🤣 maybe he was

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But yesterday they were all together at that restaurant they go to fish Quay?? He even was on her stories holding her god daughter. So blooming quick break up

Reactions: 5
Oo apparently someone in tik tok told chloe he was messaging her and cheating in her maybe he had enough of her cheating with grandad lol

Reactions: 2
She made the biggest mug out of him. He should come over here and tell us about her current living and financial situation 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh getting the popcorn out for this. Bet he left her, with the money running out and having to live with her ma. If she was having renos she’d be posting it all over the house gram.

Reactions: 15
Oooo I do believe him like! she cheated on Sam, she definitely been getting it on with Lineker haha but she always makes out she's the victim! He really pushed the boat out for her bday and her face was like a slapped arse

Reactions: 8
Oooo I do believe him like! she cheated on Sam, she definitely been getting it on with Lineker haha but she always makes out she's the victim! He really pushed the boat out for her bday and her face was like a slapped arse
Yeah he did and she just kept crying - bet it was guilt

Reactions: 3
I don't like chole at all but that guy seems so immature who posts things on their story like that bleeping hell hahaha

not complaining tho hes can spill all the tea but he's just embarrassing himself

Reactions: 9
The comments on her pic apparently he's been sending dick pics to people in Canada, who knows lol sounds like they were cheating on each other

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ex on the beach new series? I don’t buy it , she will do anything for dollar and so would he

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.