Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see her company p&l’s on companies house. She makes duck all. God know how she bought that house!

Reactions: 8
I’m not surprised I’m working next to four lane ends and she has a salon there it’s never open

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What do we think of the 'renovation'???? 🤣🤣🤣 can hardly belive that she would have bragged about it for weeks
I walk past her house every day and those workmen must be the quietest I’ve ever come across, not to mention invisible.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m all for watching the fall from grace with popcorn in hand *insert Michael Jackson meme*

Reactions: 5
I walk past her house every day and those workmen must be the quietest I’ve ever come across, not to mention invisible.
This is hilarious, so no major rennovations then… why would you move out whilst decorating or getting anything smaller done?!

Reactions: 4
So, no building/renovations at her house, pulled from the rental market, living at her mums......repossession I'm guessing!
Appointment at the bank too....

Trying to stave off bankruptcy.

Is her mum a director of the Ferry Homely business?

Reactions: 8
So, no building/renovations at her house, pulled from the rental market, living at her mums......repossession I'm guessing!
Appointment at the bank too....

Trying to stave off bankruptcy.

Is her mum a director of the Ferry Homely business?
& having to work in her own salon

Reactions: 7
Saying she’s going to be at her mums for a month…sure jan
Her poor mum having to put up with the 2 of them for a month. Unless Wilboforce has his own place but then they'd stay there surely.
Like seriously, there's apparently no sign of ANY work going on at the house. So why isn't she living there?
Did she sell the previous house?

If there is no sign of renovation, maybe its rented for a month lol
This ain't making much sense. No work being done on the house but not staying there but yet get another new bed (#ad or #gift) to take back to house when done. Confused. Bizarre.
Just think if it's rented out maybe a fan had rented it the sad buggers 😂🤣

This ain't making much sense. No work being done on the house but not staying there but yet get another new bed (#ad or #gift) to take back to house when done. Confused. Bizarre.
Just think if it's rented out maybe a fan had rented it the sad buggers 😂🤣
Yeah why would you buy/get gifted a new bed the one her mam had looked perfectly fine and much nicer than what she has got

Reactions: 3
Yeah why would you buy/get gifted a new bed the one her mam had looked perfectly fine and much nicer than what she has got
But its velour darling! 🙄 yeah and???
Something just ain't right. We need you locals to go round with your dectectives eyes and snoop 🤣

I cannot find her unless I search chloeg. Sadly lug ears comes up via some photos I think he changed his insta handle _ in front of jonnywilbo I think. Though nothing there now.
Have they broken up? Single Chloe?? What will he do with that tattoo? Daft twit
She has been shadow banned again lol yeah she's talking about being single etc and how it's good to be single silly mare won't mean it she'll be gutted really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.