Chloe Ferry #6 her class is lower than her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think of the 'renovation'???? 🤣🤣🤣 can hardly belive that she would have bragged about it for weeks

Reactions: 4
Wonder what's being done to the house that she's unable to live in it?! Is GhettoWilbo shacked up at her mams too?!

• Haha
What do we think of the 'renovation'???? 🤣🤣🤣 can hardly belive that she would have bragged about it for weeks
Said about possible renovation of her house no doubt many freebies and soon plenty of #ad on her stories. Maybe finally finishing the other 3 bedrooms? Oh and don't forget the fountain on the driveway

Reactions: 3
Why do all her stories look like they're filmed on a potato 🥔

• Haha
The ads for that awful Dyson knock off, jesus that's actually put me off more if anything. Why do they keep paying her 🤣

Reactions: 6
nope, as this isn't mirrored. Definitely doesn't look engagement ring type.us we would know as her stories would be full of it or selling to a magazine
That is still flipped because it’s a selfie. She’s on the passenger side of the car so her left hand would be next to the window.

I stumbled across this thread & I never paid much attention to Chloe’s posts but after reading the comments i have so many “ohhhhhh” moments. I seen a story the other day about her mum taking her to get her finances in order because she had been neglecting them & posting herself at the bank. In all honesty, I think she brought that house to try and win the break up with Sam and didn’t have a financial advisor or a good one if she did have one. I also didn’t realise that the upstairs of her home was actual office spaces and she has horrible taste in styling!
I did see that the house is no longer listed so maybe it’s been rented or repossessed. I can definitely see an OF account coming, she would actually make so much money & probably get herself out debt..
I read somewhere that drama did go down at the reunion (not sure if it was filmed) because I think when they were doing Geordie reactions or something like it came out the Chloe and Kyle had hooked up. Charlotte posted a video from years ago in the pool swimming with other house mates, and it looked like Chloe and Kyle were very much up to no good. I can certainly see the girls siding with Holly and distancing themselves from Chloe. She seems to be on a downward spiral and self sabotaging.

I actually like Bethan, she is naturally pretty and appears to be humble and appreciates the simple things. She role models good behaviours like body positivity, self care and isn’t a serial monogamist.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ooh the rental listing is away is it?
I'd pmsl if it had been repossessed.
She flung money about like glitter, no way are her cosmetics and home businesses enough to finance a million pound mortgage.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.