Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My afternoon of baby sitting has turned into a full night. I hate staying in other peoples houses I feel so uncomfortable 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The babies got a toy Dipsy and it keeps going ‘EH OH’ By itself. It’s freaking me the duck out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The babies got a toy Dipsy and it keeps going ‘EH OH’ By itself. It’s freaking me the duck out 🤣
I remember reading a post in the early 00s of a guy who had a few Furby on a shelf above his bed. One fell down one night and triggered - he woke up to hear it saying 'give me a hug' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw I’ve had a lovely evening just me and little peaches. We played some board games. He read to me, then he got his ‘extra tv minutes as it’s Friday’ (10 mins 🤣) and when it was up he got straight into bed and went to sleep. Maybe his dad should go away more often 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember reading a post in the early 00s of a guy who had a few Furby on a shelf above his bed. One fell down one night and triggered - he woke up to hear it saying 'give me a hug' 🤣
omg furbys used to freak me the duck out! I remember my sister kept hiding them in places that I didn’t leave them just to scare me. Like I’d go to the toilet and one would just be sat on the bath staring at me. I was only like 5 and I cried whenever I seen one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
In my Friends rewatch I have reached the best episode in the show - the one with the quiz bet.

...I've had worse Friday nights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg I’m raging I’ve just gone to catch up on MAFS and the episode I’m on has gone from the channel 4 player or whatever it’s called!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Aw I’ve had a lovely evening just me and little peaches. We played some board games. He read to me, then he got his ‘extra tv minutes as it’s Friday’ (10 mins 🤣) and when it was up he got straight into bed and went to sleep. Maybe his dad should go away more often 🤣🤣🤣
I've just been reading your posts in the Mother In Law thread but it was locked before I found out what happpened with your MIL in the end. Has she had the adjustments made to her home? Did you change the mattress?

Reactions: 1
I've just been reading your posts in the Mother In Law thread but it was locked before I found out what happpened with your MIL in the end. Has she had the adjustments made to her home? Did you change the mattress?
Haha i think I did update on the thread but it might be the second one! Yes so she had a few adjustments to her home. Nothing major but everything she needs for downstairs living. She moved back to hers in July. She has carers come in 4x a day and a nurse 2x a day and my partner goes to see her every evening. I got a new mattress and all new bedding, new pillows etc and can confirm life is much better 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.