Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Morning!! I went to bed at 8:45 last night and I’ve had a proper nice sleep 😂 I was having a dream about Jack Grealish when the baby woke me up at about 5.20, got him in bed with me and he fell back asleep til 6.45! Might get an early night more often! Hope everyone had a good day!
Did you tell the baby that he has really bad timing? 😂 A few weeks ago I was having a dream about snogging John Bercow and before anything else could happen, the cat jumped on the bed and woke me :mad: No treats for her that day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Penguin86

VIP Member
Whatever happened to Biff, Chip & Kipper? These books are boring 🥱
20210921_183245.jpg

Kids are still here. Not sure how late my bro is going to be, hopefully before Bake Off. They're still out in the garden running off energy.
I'm sat inside working on my second doll
IMG_20210921_185133_381.jpg

• Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
I’ve done the 5000 get fit perving over Rick today. It was Britney, bee gees, banging!

Work was alright, school was meh as got called in for sons behaviour so now I’m public enemy no1 for him as I’ve said no YouTube/tablet time this evening. Kids!

Curry for dinner at least and am ravenous!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I could do with watching last weeks bake off before tomorrow’s, I’ve still not watched it 😱 don’t think my fella will be too happy about it though he wants to watch his shows 🙄

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Morning all from the hospital closer to home.

Tales from the NHS Hotel #2. It is only 10 am and we have already had a punch up. I am in a room with three beds. The other two are occupied by elderly women, one of whom is confused. She tried to get in the other ladies bed and sparked fisticuffs, full on punching and slapping. Who knew 80 year olds could be so ferocious. We now have a nurse sat in here babysitting everyone in case they kick off again.

I am hoping for a hair wash today but I don't think it is likely. Other than that I shall bury myself in my Kindle and ignore the drama around me.

No news yet on if I was granted funding for the private rehab hospital.

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I'm going out 💃 tonight! We normally go to a 90's night but are having to make do with an 80's one instead..

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Morningggggg
ive been up since 4, can’t sleep 😫
I’m gutted our little hats are gone I liked mine 🤣

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
You guys make me jealous of all your good snacks. Don't think i even have any chocolates in the house 💔
If it makes you feel better the staff forgot to input our evening meals into the system so no-one her got any supper.

They tried to then palm us off with left over soup from lunchtime.

Thankfully my mum is coming to my rescue!

• Wow
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Someone help me I’ve took the baby to see his Nanna (fellas mum) and he’s decided to start saying Nana, you’d think that was a good thing but she’s got her phone out scrolling through photos of herself and she keeps shouting ‘who’s that?’ And the baby keeps going ‘nana nana nana nana nana nana’ cos she’s scrolling through that many photos of herself 🤣 vain cow 😂 #prayforwatermelon

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I just done a body combat exercise on get fit with Rick and I’m sweating 🤣 it was well fun as well I 100% recommend 😂

• Heart

GlennCoco

VIP Member
I've had a very lovely day but had to have a tough chat with MrGlenCoco about Christmas and his family, it's been tough but something he needed to hear I guess

• Heart
  • Sad