Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys make me jealous of all your good snacks. Don't think i even have any chocolates in the house 💔
If it makes you feel better the staff forgot to input our evening meals into the system so no-one her got any supper.

They tried to then palm us off with left over soup from lunchtime.

Thankfully my mum is coming to my rescue!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
If it makes you feel better the staff forgot to input our evening meals into the system so no-one her got any supper.

That's terrible

oh no I hope she’s got something yummy for you! I’d drop you off loads of snacks if you were near me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
oh no I hope she’s got something yummy for you! I’d drop you off loads of snacks if you were near me!!
I thought she was bringing me food from home, but she is actually bringing me a Chinese. Chilli shredded beef and a king prawn curry with fried rice. I can't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought she was bringing me food from home, but she is actually bringing me a Chinese. Chilli shredded beef and a king prawn curry with fried rice. I can't wait!
omg amazing!! Is it the first Chinese you’ve had since you’ve been in hospital?

Hi guys.

Another busy one today. Woke up at 8 and stayed in bed reading until everyone else woke up at 9.30
Made breakfast. Done my Rick workout (80s rock today), shower. Aldi shop. Lunch. Then the Mr's best mate and family came for the afternoon.
They left around 5. Had a bath, shoved the kids in the shower they are now settled in bed. I'm about to make a hot chocolate, gather my snacks and watch lucifer

Enjoy ya night all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Babies just gone to bed, I’m absolutely frabs kebabs. I’ve not took my scarf off since I came in from the shops 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
After feeling too unwell for a while I managed to get up and make myself a proper tea (tuna, tomato and salad wraps) tonight - it probably seems silly but I'm pretty proud of myself :LOL:

Got an instant pot coming tomorrow - in theory I can just throw raw food at it, press a couple of buttons and then it gives me cooked food, so hopefully that will make it easier to keep on top of eating properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hardly have any snacks either 😩 I’ve been being good for two weeks now. It’s KILLING ME.
Today has felt like a long one. I’m about to get into bed and pray channel 4 is working properly tonight so I can finish off MAFS 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
After feeling too unwell for a while I managed to get up and make myself a proper tea (tuna, tomato and salad wraps) tonight - it probably seems silly but I'm pretty proud of myself :LOL:

Got an instant pot coming tomorrow - in theory I can just throw raw food at it, press a couple of buttons and then it gives me cooked food, so hopefully that will make it easier to keep on top of eating properly.
Slow cooker is also good for batch cooking things like bolognese and freezing for another time

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Instant Pots are really easy and yes just chuck it in and turn it on. 1 tip if you have a recipe which has tinned tomatoes in it don't mix them in just pour them on the top and mix them in when it is cooked. I have just made a risotto whilst watching Strictly. :)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.