Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t go on the Grealish thread….

they scarred me a bit with their filth tbh 🤣 I just admire him by myself. And on here, occasionally 😛

My apologies, I lazily assumed from your avatar that you were active on that thread. Two seconds of a check would have seen that you weren't !

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I really want to curl my hair tonight but I have no curlers only a straightener and I'm feeling 14 again watching YouTube videos on how to style my hair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck duck duck.
Both my nephew and my brothers partner have covid. J was unwell when I had him last Tuesday and we were very close together. My anxiety is through the roof right now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Finally managed to get my OH a PS5 for his birthday. God they are like bloody gold dust! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mine is obsessed with his PS5 which I don’t mind as he can’t say owt about my tattling habits 😂

edit- spelling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I got my other half the Xbox Series X for christmas after he went on and on and on about it being so much better than his previous xbox. They were like gold dust at the time too, I had loads of stock notifications set up and various apps on the go to tell me when they came in stock. Normally at 3am my phone would start pinging. He played it loads for the first month or so but since hasn't turned it on in months! 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Ouch, ouch, bloody ouch. I must have slept at an odd angle because I woke up with a sore neck. I can't properly look/turn to the left but I keep forgetting and it's really ouchy when I turn😄

I'm just about to lay into to my meal deal lunch 🥪 Prawn sandwich, orange lucozade and quavers. What's everyone else having for lunch?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey everyone!

It’s a bit like Groundhog day here, so dull I have nothing to report 🥱 I’m bored. The most exciting thing about my day is my lunch. A bowl of Caesar salad, a slice of carrot cake and a coffee

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This weather is just about perfect - gorgeous walk at lunch listening to the musical episode of B:TVS.

I really need to rewatch that show.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey everyone!

It’s a bit like Groundhog day here, so dull I have nothing to report 🥱 I’m bored. The most exciting thing about my day is my lunch. A bowl of Caesar salad, a slice of carrot cake and a coffee

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bought a jacket potato with me for lunch but I'm not that hungry so I've just had some crisps! I'm trying to get my uni work done in my lunch breaks so that I don't feel so guilty for abandoning it in the evenings whilst we have one last push to get our house finished. It's a really boring topic though so I'm struggling to motivate myself. 😣

I have an assignment due on Friday which I've barely started. It's 3,000 words. Send help. I think I'll be having a late night tonight and tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My lunch was a salad with a home made pork pie it was delicious. Followed by a bag of Roast Beef Monster Lunch. My mum came to visit and refilled my stash of treats. She even brought me Ice Cream flavoured Chewits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.