Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning!! I went to bed at 8:45 last night and I’ve had a proper nice sleep 😂 I was having a dream about Jack Grealish when the baby woke me up at about 5.20, got him in bed with me and he fell back asleep til 6.45! Might get an early night more often! Hope everyone had a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
That reminds me I need a new mascara. My mum bought me a waterproof one by accident and it fucks me off that it’s impossible to wash off.

My fellas gone away for the weekend with his mates, he just popped back to pick something up and we found an old packet of fags behind our speaker. Neither of us smoke anymore but we reckon these were mine cos of the brand. Must have been there for at least 4 years 😱🤣

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
So tomorrow I’m going to my first ever mum & toddler playgroup thing 😬 I had my little boy about 3 weeks before first lockdown began so they were all closed, and he’s not in nursery. Tbh i am the shyest person ever and the thought of going to it gives me anxiety 😬 but my mum keeps badgering me saying I should take him to one, and it’d be good for me, and good for the baby, especially as he’s not in nursery so not around other babies, and I don’t know anyone where I live cos I’m not from round here sooooo…… I’m giving it a go tomorrow 😬😬 I’m dreading it tbh. Feel like I’m gonna have a nervy B. I’m the most socially awkward person going 😅

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I was in Morrisons on my lunch break looking for a meal deal. Saw a Southern Fried Chicken wrap and thought that looks nice. Got it. Devoured it. Beautiful. I don't eat meat so dunno what came over me but god it was nice. Groundbreaking stuff from me today guys.

• Haha

AlanBanan

VIP Member
A bit of an update,my mam rang me last night to tell Me she accidentally dyed her hair blue last night, she bought a cheap blonde dye out of the pound shop, and it turned her hair a blue grey and i haven’t stopped laughing since.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I bought the baby his first Christmas present the other day and I put it away, same day my fella found it, thought it looked good and opened it and gave it to him 😅🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
I managed to pressure cook something! I decided to wing it and made a butternut squash, chickpea and vegetable stew (and leftovers) - it is so nice, although I used way too much water.

I'm excited to see how good it is with an actual recipe now 🤣

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar the first time i took Middle Jelly (of course it was him) to a toddler group he bit the organisers child in a fight over a Tomy Tiger toy and then threw a Toot Toot car in the face of another child. At biscuit and juice time he stole the kids beside him biscuits and would not hand them back. (He is not so violent now!) I burst into tears and spilled my drink in my hurry to leave but another mum stepped in and was nice to me and sorted it all out. Am sure your debut tomorrow cannot possibly be as bad as mine.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I've just fell out with my MIL and it feels so good knowing I haven't got to see her this weekend like planned now. 😂 (Does this make me a bad person?)

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
50E6DB09-492C-498F-ABFA-196F32551B97.jpeg

inset day here so we’ve been swimming and made these cookies. It’s raining here now so he’s watching you tubers and I’m about to get on the treadmill for a bit. I’m starting my 10k plan again as I’ve been a bit lazy with it for a while.

• Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
My night out was interesting..my friend spent the night being chatted up by a persistent 64 year old, we are 42! He was only a few years younger than her dad!

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Im in my happy place - bed.

I loomed 3 hats for charity today to keep my mind busy.

Think it's a snuggle up with films and eat chocolate kind of evening.

What is everyone elses plans?

• Heart

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Decided to get a chip-shop tea. Walking there I was rounding a corner when I saw this Dachshund pulling forward and being pulled back on its lead - it was wanting to chase either a huge rat or a hedgehog (it ran like a rat and shuffled like a hedgehog - a hograt?)

I try to walk behind it and it flips. Starts barking its head off and trying to get at me. I'm sure I could have beat it in a fight but the owner just kept shrugging and going 'oh sorry' and then not moving. I couldn't go past without getting closer to them but he eventually moved. So blooming gormless 🤦‍♀️

It reminded me of the freakiest dog hybrid I've ever seen - the Pit Bull x Dachshund - I promise you, this is not photoshopped - there is video of it -

Screenshot 2021-09-28 19.24.59.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Morning guys I've been up since 6am not a great sleep but not too bad either.
Had a dream my oldest kid ate my last galaxy ripple. Had to check the fridge in a panic 😂😂

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Having a really down day. Meh.
Don't even know why.
Here's a pic of Pixie annoyed that I put a blanket over her
20211003_131658.jpg

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Mini peaches is not long home from school right, he comes through the door with his dad and I took one look at him and said erm those are not his trousers. His dad was like ‘what, how can you tell, they look like the trousers he went to school in’ I said ‘erm cos I’m his mum and I know what clothes I buy him?!’ And mr peaches is like ‘all grey school trousers are the same though’ and he can not comprehend that I can tell the difference between trousers I sent my child to school in vs trousers he came home in. Anyway no idea where my child’s actual trousers are or who’s trousers we have 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha