Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I am working, and still in my pjs!! I haven't done this since the first lockdown! Feeling proper lazy today.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hope96

VIP Member
Morning all. xx I went to bed with a stomach ache and woken up with one too. Not sure what's wrong? Don't think it's my IBS. The pain feels a lot different and I'm feeling a bit nauseous too.

Hope everyone has a good day. Thank goodness it's Wednesday. Going to the cinema after work with a friend which will be nice.

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Morning all. I fell asleep pretty early last night and I'm so glad I did because for the first time in weeks I've not been awake worrying and feeling sad about my ex. I've woken up feeling less tired too which is a bonus but the worrying starts as soon as I wake up which isn't fun. I had a few colleagues ignore me yesterday so I'm not really looking forward to work. People can be mean eh?

It's my gran's 12th death anniversary today so I'm feeling rather sad because she was like a second mum to me. ❤

Hope everyone is ok? Does anyone have any exciting plans for today? x

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hellooo! It’s quiet!? Still feel like absolute shit 🙃 my fella has come home from work. I said I expect to be waited on hand and foot now he’s back as I’m not well. He nodded and said ‘Cristiano Ronaldo has scored’ do I look like I’m bothered? And he said nothing else so I went and made us a cappuccino each 😂 So much for being waited on hand and foot shrug 🤷‍♀️

Eta- omg how embarrassing I left in the word shrug cos I was looking for the shrug emoji 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m in my fellas Nans. I keep nearly falling asleep. The only good thing about coming here is the biscuit tin, I’m still waiting for it to make an appearance. I keep looking at the clock thinking ‘nearly time to go and still no biscuit tin’

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of the range! I love home bargains and b&m though!! So easy to spend far too much there 🤣

I’ve just spent £78 in Homebase on 4 tins of bloody paint. £78! I had to get some chips from the drive thru after to settle myself, nearly had a heart attack at the till 😏

I did get a bargain dining table though! £75 for a large oak table, it should be £300 but it was ex display! Has no marks on at all looks brand new so I feel happy about that ☺

• Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
Gooooood afternoon everyone. I’ve just been car shopping, I finally passed my driving test last week! I have a little Ford Fiesta and my bf has a Vauxhall insignia so we’re thinking of selling both and getting something in the middle to share (as he also has a van) which would be sooo much cheaper for us. It’s a minefield to me, I just look at which cars are a nice shape 😂

I’m sure we’re all saying this but it feels like a Sunday lol

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Had my smear!! I was brave ☺ I have popped a head out of my down below so it was a walk in the park compared to that. Funny how they give you privacy when you take off your pants and underwear, not as if you’re going to look at the inside of my foof in a minute 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m in the bath. I realised when I started running it that I was out of bubble bath so I used the babies. So I’m in a little angels lavender night time bath. I don’t think it’ll have the same affect on me as it does a baby? Don’t think I’m gonna make it all the way through mafs I’m knackered! (Not from shagging)

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
My day has gone from bad to worse. Mr Wilma is in the dog house, big time. He’s been a right brainless tool. Ive just got home. I’m going to have a bath and get into bed. Please let tomorrow be better 🤣

have a good evening everyone x

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I never drank coffee until I had the baby. Then I neeeeded it 😅 I only drink the fancy pod ones now cos I’m ✨posh✨ my fellas Nan made me a coffee yesterday and it was like treacle 😅 I had to drink it to be polite, but I considered pouring it in the plant nearby 🤣

• Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
4F7C6169-F1D3-4586-A387-A69126036C5F.jpeg

Went to mums for a roast which was nice. Then took little man swimming. Got home and fancied something sweet so rustled up this from random baking bits in my cupboard - a choc, strawberry flavoured cake with old school icing and sprinkles. Boom. Would be better with custard on but lush with a cuppa.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m wide awake but I’m absolutely shattered! I’ve been counting sheep for what feels like hours. Mr Wilma is chatting away to himself in his sleep, I don’t know who “Danny” is but apparently he’s got “one” he can borrow and will drop it off in the week! I’m off to Amazon to order some ear plugs 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Get on this for a Sunday

My fella has never met his Dad before and he randomly got in touch the other day asking if he could meet us! So he's just been round! It was well weird, I was more nervous than my fella. I kept peeking out the window looking for him! I thought he was proper sound but I don't think my fella is keen. His Dad went 'it was nice to meet you, you're alright' to me as he left. I was like wow thanks! Made up with the compliment, I am alright x

I've still got a bit of a headache so think it's a lazy rest of the day on the couch for me! Bloody man united are playing in a bit. I told my fella to put a bet on it being 9 nil with Bruno Fernandes scoring them all before half time. He said no. Wheres the fun in that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Today has been the shittest day of all shit days. Everyone at work has been in an awful mood today and it makes it impossible to get anything done.

• Heart
  • Sad

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I'm going forward my bath soon. I started to crochet a blanket. I dont like the darker nights so I need to keep busy.
My oldest moon bought blue rays off my Amazon account...one was Mulholland Drive. I keep laughing about it 🤭🤭

• Haha