Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I plan to spend most of the evening being incredibly disappointed about this KFC - everything tastes like cardboard.

I really wish it was a McDonalds.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sulking and it is Sunday which means there are no shops open to buy crappy food and MrGlenCoco won't go for a takeaway 2 nights in a row 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm bored waiting for my friends to jump online to play some video games

Kinda want to sack it off for an early night though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm going to watch Vera then SAS celebs who dares wins while stuffing my face with chocolate..

Reactions: 3
Ooo SAS is my show tomorrow night then... I'm a tight git who doesn't want to pay for a TV licence so need to watch it on catch up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ooo SAS is my show tomorrow night then... I'm a tight git who doesn't want to pay for a TV licence so need to watch it on catch up
Same!

I'm waiting for the Mr getting in from work which isn't important. And waiting for my takeaway delivery which is very important. Its not a McDonald's tho 😢

Oh and I'm going to catch up on celeb masterchef tonight. Shower and bed 🙂

I’ve just ordered food (pad thai) I don’t know what I’ll do tonight. Im proper bored. May go to bed at 9 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm lying on the couch with a blankie (I call it a blankie even though I'm 26). Not felt very well all day, should probs go to bed but I'm just lying here playing on my phone watching my fella play Fifa!? I've had more exciting bank holidays anyway

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
I'm going forward my bath soon. I started to crochet a blanket. I dont like the darker nights so I need to keep busy.
My oldest moon bought blue rays off my Amazon account...one was Mulholland Drive. I keep laughing about it 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm going forward my bath soon. I started to crochet a blanket. I dont like the darker nights so I need to keep busy.
My oldest moon bought blue rays off my Amazon account...one was Mulholland Drive. I keep laughing about it 🤭🤭
Omg you'll have to watch it and let us know what it's like 🤣 I've always considered watching it you know, just for the memories 🤣

• Haha
He watched and said it was brilliant! I'll take his word for it 😂😂
I actually miss that poster in a weird way. I couldn't believe what I was reading sometimes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.