Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The confectionary section in my Wilko is tiny. Nothing to rave about but the pick n mix is okay.

Reactions: 1
Wilko isn't as good and a bit more expensive but I think they sell similar things.

@Blue pumpkin i don’t have a b&m or home bargains either!!!!

Does anybody have the range near them? And does anybody else’s one have an Iceland inside or is that just in mine???

• Wow
Reactions: 2
@Blue pumpkin i don’t have a b&m or home bargains either!!!!

Does anybody have the range near them? And does anybody else’s one have an Iceland inside or is that just in mine???
Yes our ‘the range’ has an Iceland!
@watermelon sugar i was contemplating going to McDonald’s today and that’s fully convinced me.

I’m going on a road trip today to see some friends up north and I get a bit nervous on long journeys - my next update may be when I’m on the hard shoulder crying

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep I’ve got a range just down the road with an Iceland in and a B&M and home bargains 10 mins up the road from there #blessedwiththebargains

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@watermelon sugar - QD is like a cheaper B&M .

I want to go to The Range but it's in an out-of-city retail park. Norwich is pretty good but Norfolk as a county is very pedestrian/public transport unfriendly.

Success here today - nobody responded to the whatsapp message but someone went and changed it to a different spray freshener - now I can breathe freely again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We've got The Range and Iceland, but not together. They're at opposite ends of the city which is a bit of a pain. That's why I don't go to Iceland that often. Local B&M is a bit crap, quite small. There's a huge Poundland though which is great for cleaning stuff and chocolate.

Reactions: 3
We've got The Range and Iceland, but not together. They're at opposite ends of the city which is a bit of a pain. That's why I don't go to Iceland that often. Local B&M is a bit crap, quite small. There's a huge Poundland though which is great for cleaning stuff and chocolate.
Ohhhhh I love Poundland we’ve got 3 on the high street! Might pop in today. The queue in mine is always ridiculous though!

I’m not a fan of the range! I love home bargains and b&m though!! So easy to spend far too much there 🤣

I’ve just spent £78 in Homebase on 4 tins of bloody paint. £78! I had to get some chips from the drive thru after to settle myself, nearly had a heart attack at the till 😏

I did get a bargain dining table though! £75 for a large oak table, it should be £300 but it was ex display! Has no marks on at all looks brand new so I feel happy about that ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ohhhhh I love Poundland we’ve got 3 on the high street! Might pop in today. The queue in mine is always ridiculous though!
Same here. There are 4 or 5 self service checkouts, but most of the time the majority of them are out of order, so everyone has to queue for a staffed till.

I’m not a fan of the range! I love home bargains and b&m though!! So easy to spend far too much there 🤣

I’ve just spent £78 in Homebase on 4 tins of bloody paint. £78! I had to get some chips from the drive thru after to settle myself, nearly had a heart attack at the till 😏

I did get a bargain dining table though! £75 for a large oak table, it should be £300 but it was ex display! Has no marks on at all looks brand new so I feel happy about that ☺
£78!!!!!! I hope that’s gonna paint the whole house for that price 🤣
Good news on the table though that’s a result!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.