Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I forgot to tell you all. Was walking back from the shops and there was a big tasty box on the floor with unpeeled monopoly stickers. I well wanted to peel them haha I thought of you @watermelon sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Get on this for a Sunday

My fella has never met his Dad before and he randomly got in touch the other day asking if he could meet us! So he's just been round! It was well weird, I was more nervous than my fella. I kept peeking out the window looking for him! I thought he was proper sound but I don't think my fella is keen. His Dad went 'it was nice to meet you, you're alright' to me as he left. I was like wow thanks! Made up with the compliment, I am alright x

I've still got a bit of a headache so think it's a lazy rest of the day on the couch for me! Bloody man united are playing in a bit. I told my fella to put a bet on it being 9 nil with Bruno Fernandes scoring them all before half time. He said no. Wheres the fun in that πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sameeee the weather is a bit crap here today. I'm well bored. My fella is watching the man u game and the baby seems interested in it as well so I'm just lying on the couch bored out my skull

Reactions: 1

I won:
A free coke zero or milkshake
A free Apple Pie or fruit bag
A free small fries or veg bag

Is there any way can give them to someone else online because I don't physically go to mcdonalds (no car)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It's freezing here today. I can't wait to get the son to bed and curl up under a blanket on the settee.
Which is pretty much all I've done all day anyway πŸ™‚

4F7C6169-F1D3-4586-A387-A69126036C5F.jpeg

Went to mums for a roast which was nice. Then took little man swimming. Got home and fancied something sweet so rustled up this from random baking bits in my cupboard - a choc, strawberry flavoured cake with old school icing and sprinkles. Boom. Would be better with custard on but lush with a cuppa.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 735397
Went to mums for a roast which was nice. Then took little man swimming. Got home and fancied something sweet so rustled up this from random baking bits in my cupboard - a choc, strawberry flavoured cake with old school icing and sprinkles. Boom. Would be better with custard on but lush with a cuppa.
Before I read the post I was trying to figure out what it was 🀣 I thought it was a funky car wheel πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Eta- it looks bloody yummy though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 735397

Cor i could face plant that right now.

I'm making the husband order a takeaway tonight simply because i want a slice of their red velvet cake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
I am beyond bored. Little peaches has been playing the switch with his dad for HOURS. Every so often he says β€˜oh did you know (boring fact about the game)’ I’m like ohhhh really wow. πŸ™„πŸ™„

I need a film or something to watch tonight to brighten up this very dull Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am beyond bored. Little peaches has been playing the switch with his dad for HOURS. Every so often he says β€˜oh did you know (boring fact about the game)’ I’m like ohhhh really wow. πŸ™„πŸ™„

I need a film or something to watch tonight to brighten up this very dull Sunday
Mamma mia 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey all, just found this thread! Super bored too, but I am too lazy to watch Mamma Mia so will just hang around here haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.