Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I feel so stressed :( We've got a friend at our new house today just helping us get stuff done whilst we're at work and he's just found a leak under the kitchen floor which means the whole kitchen needs to come out to repair it! I don't have a money tree but I wish I did :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I read your posts when that was ongoing so I was happy to hear when your MiL went home and you got your bed back 💜
Sometimes I just sit in my room on my bed and think how happy it makes me 🤣 you really don’t know what you have until it’s gone!

• Haha
  • Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
Ok I’m late to the party I’ve only just discovered this thread but hello I’m joining 😂

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I think I did invent frabs kebabs you know. I can't remember where I got it from and I always say it 🤣🤣 you're all welcome to use it

Frabs kebabs
adjective
another meaning for cold - frabs, rhymes with kebabs. Put them together it makes frabs kebabs

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
The anxiety I woke up with this morning manifested into a severe anxiety attack this afternoon, I have not felt that bad in a long time and it really scared me.
I feel surprisingly ok now and I don’t know if that’s just because my body is too tired to sustain that level of panic or whatever but I’m so glad because I’m exhausted 😴

I’m so grateful that I have you all to speak to whether I’m having a good or bad day and that you’re so lovely and supportive. Big loves for Tattle ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I just popped to primark and bought a jumper! They had loads of autumn winter stuff out. I have to say even though I LOVE hot weather, I do prefer an autumn winter wardrobe.
im having jacket potato and salad for dinner, then going to watch some Netflix and go to sleep!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
01F38465-3861-4028-B1C2-64079AFEA9C1.jpeg

I’ve just stopped painting for a bit for a snack break. I feel like if I’d have been at school and opened my pack lunch box to all this I’d have been buzzing 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
So far this morning Ive taken my mum to Asda, popped to Heron and found the new KitKat popcorn, mince pie Digestives and honeycomb KitKats, so its going well so far 😊

• Heart
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Is anyone watching the nta’s? I feel like im the only person on tattle watching it 🤣 my boyfriend doesn’t look one bit interested in it 🤣 think he’d rather be watching Thomas the tank engine

• Haha
Reactions: 8

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Husband's away for the night as he had to take the nightmare from hell mother in law to "Our place by the coast". It's a static caravan in a run down seaside town. I hate the place (and her) Years ago I used to go to be polite, but I've got more sense these days.

I've got the tv to myself, the vino is waiting 🍷 and there's a bag of Cadbury's giant buttons in the fridge. They're definitely nicer than the regular ones 😋

• Heart
  • Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
The Sarah Harding news is so sad isn’t it ☹

Im at my parents, just had a bbq for dinner. Will need to go home soon and prepare myself for getting up at 7 tomorrow 😮

• Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Argh - why are these free scooters such a magnet for drunk people? It is half two and not everybody has bank holidays off - tossers.

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I love ABBA (and mamma mia)

I'm watching Ginny and Georgia on Netflix and eating toast

The Mr is out. The son is asleep. Going to head upstairs soon and watch tv in bed and hope I'm asleep before he gets in and wants to use his 🍆

• Haha
  • Wow

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
How is everyone doing this afternoon?

I'm counting down the minutes until I finish (4:30) - I accidentally leaned over a windowsill where a housemate had put a new automatic spray air-freshner... and it sprayed a whole mouthful of artifical pot pourri right at me. :sick:

It took over an hour to stop smelling it and my head feels like it's going to implode... 0/10, would not recommend. Those things are vile at the best of times.

• Sick
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Last night I couldn't stop sneezing and my eyes were very watery.

Had a pretty crap sleep but what's new! Also I was sat on the toilet at like 4am and felt something on my foot looked down to see a spider running across it 🤢 good thing I was on the toilet because I nearly shat myself

• Haha
  • Wow