Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning everyone 😊 had an okay sleep, been up since 6am 😴 I feel obliged to let you all know about how I slept now 😂 the baby and his Dad are having a cuddle on the couch watching Thomas the tank engine. I’m debating making a cappuccino 💭 hope you all have a good Sunday!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Penguin86

VIP Member
I am loving the colder weather 😍
Knitted another 2 hats today, thats the most productive I've been in a while

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I lost my footing and smacked my head on the wall whilst picking up a cat toy to play with pixie 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Had my smear!! I was brave ☺ I have popped a head out of my down below so it was a walk in the park compared to that. Funny how they give you privacy when you take off your pants and underwear, not as if you’re going to look at the inside of my foof in a minute 😅
Well done! The question is… did you hide your knickers under your trousers. I always hide them as though seeing my underwear is embarrassing in comparison to what they’re about to see 😅😅

• Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Morning all. Friday 🥳
So tired though, a week in new job and back to school routine has taken it out of me.
I’ve a day of online courses today around some tools I need to use in the new job which will be pretty dry but not too difficult. After work/school run we’re heading to my bf’s for pizza night which will be nice to chill.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Helllooooo. I’m baby less 😱 just dropped him off at his Nanna’s. feel very alone 🤣 got my smear soon then I’m going for my 2nd jab. What an exciting day. Hope I don’t feel shit after. But yeah I dropped him off and Nanna was barely out of bed the lazy cow 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hello! I’ve barely been on all day!

I did some work this morning, sorted orders and emails out. Then met my friend for a coffee. And lunch. Swore I’d be good today 🤣 I had a white mocha and for lunch I had poached egg, avocado and sun dried tomatoes on toast with halloumi sticks. It was *chefs kiss* of course
F103B463-5DE3-4B65-B283-D0478B26713F.jpeg

D712CDE6-1783-403F-9687-0A65A15FD6DB.jpeg

After that we went to the marina and spent an hour in the park and at the beach. It was roasting, wish I wore a dress instead of jeans cos I had an actual sweat on

I was meant to have my second jab today but it was cancelled 🙄

what’s everyone up to tonight? My fella is out tonight so I’m gonna get a nice peaceful bath and watch mafs 😌

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hope everyone has had a lovely bank holiday 💛

I’ve spent the day at the new house… again, there’s so much work to do 😩 I’ve come home now though as I’ve neglected our current home a bit, washing needs doing and it’s very untidy so I’ll spend my evening sorting that! Then I’m gonna watch a film in bed with some snacks ☺

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Thank you for all the love 💚💚💚

Today has been tough as I haven't been able to go and lay flowers because I'm unwell and don't want to pass it onto my brother and his family.

I spent some time in the garden and was visited by a beautiful butterfly. Then I saw a little spider on the bench so tried to get an up close macro shot of it and nearly dropped my expensive camera when it jumped onto my lens 🤣

Just got into my pjs and will be lighting a candle for my parents whilst I raise a glass of coke to them

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
My freaky neighbour who doesn't walk but STOMPS about next door and starts moving furniture around in the middle of the night, that I've been wanting to see the back of since she moved in a couple of years ago, is MOVING OUT!!! Yay 😁😁😁

I only know because when I came home tonight there was a girl there who was unpacking her car, but had stopped to play with all the cats that were hovering about being nosey, and we started chatting.

She seems really nice. Be a relief to get rid of Nellie as we used to call the other one.
Due to the fact that it sounded like there was an elephant stomping about next door 🐘🐘🐘

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I planned on a nice relaxing early night but the housemate in the room next to mine is on the phone talking really loud.
Resorted to putting my noise cancelling headphones on and blasting music instead

• Sad

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiii guys. So I’ve made it to the office. They’re trying so hard to be quirky there’s a weird seating area and upside plants and egg chairs and shit 🤣 but it’s actually really nice to see my friends! Not sure where the toilets are either 🤷🏽‍♀️ Heading to the pub soon 🍻🍻🍻

• Haha
  • Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Idk if it’s the thread for it. But I woke up holding my dogs little paw and i love it!
E2DEE783-ACAE-45E6-BF88-E0D4575C7232.jpeg
Here is a photo of him x

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
The anxiety I woke up with this morning manifested into a severe anxiety attack this afternoon, I have not felt that bad in a long time and it really scared me.
I feel surprisingly ok now and I don’t know if that’s just because my body is too tired to sustain that level of panic or whatever but I’m so glad because I’m exhausted 😴

I’m so grateful that I have you all to speak to whether I’m having a good or bad day and that you’re so lovely and supportive. Big loves for Tattle ❤
I'm so glad you're feeling a little better and I agree the ladies on this thread are so lovely and supportive.

Hope you can have a nice evening and get some rest my lovely. xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Dropped little one to school and I don’t start my new job til Monday so I’ve had a mooch round next clearance and got a bunch of autumn winter stuff for bargain prices - £3 for adult jumpers! Went to B&M and got some house bits and some maoam chews. Now in Costa having a peaceful flat white before heading home to clear up the house.
Nanny is having son for a sleepover tonight so I’m out for a meal with my bf to celebrate him just landing a wicked job, the meal is on him haha whoop champagne for me 😂

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I've just bought a bag of triple chocolate cookies from the co-op........ to have for my breakfast. Fuck it it's Friday.

• Heart
  • Haha

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
They fixed the red half of the Tango machine so I had to give it a go... nope, not as nice as a blue.

Though they do make a very pretty purple when mixed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Was cutting through the communal gardens where I live on my way back from the shop earlier today.
I saw a woman sitting on a bench looking upset and dabbing her eyes with a tissue. I diverted to walk by her so I could ask if she was okay. She said she'd just dropped her four year old off for his first day at school and didn't want to go back home to a silent house 😥

She said he'd been a right handful and that she couldn't wait for school to come round but now it's here she wishes she could rewind six months

Even though I'm not a mum I could feel her pain 😔

• Sad