Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
@AnderbeauJohnson I think it looks fine.
Thanks - I've found a list of prompts so I'm going to try and do one a day - even if I don't like the result, it'll be good to practice and it was a nice way to unwind - that one was 'view from the park'

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Morning! I’m absolutely livid. Got into bed early and went to sleep. Woke up at 2am to my mum ringing but missed it. Called her back no answer. Couldn’t get back to sleep properly. Now I’m exhausted!!

Me too!!!
Does she usually call you during the middle of the night?!

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Not got a clue - things started going haywire a few months ago so I'm mentioning it at my next doctor's appointment and I'll see what they say then.

I hope you hear back from your job application!
Cheers! Not to be nosey or anything but I've heard the vaccine has messed with a lot of women's cycle, they're having periods more often in a month and more pain. Not all obviously, but a few. Could it be that, if you have of course? There's a thread on here about it.

Last edited:

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
@Hope96 I don't have any Netflix recommendations but I was thinking about you before! Glad to hear from you even though you don't sound the happiest! Hope you start feeling better soon xx ❤