Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is everyone watching tonight?

I've fallen in love with this YouTube channel - it's just so serene

I'm not watching anything but MrGlenCoco is watching Vikings. I'm trawling through the Internet looking for free printables for my bullet journal 🤓

December- Mindblowing I think it actually was December which probably explains why I’m so irritable 😳 and to answer your question @DCICassieStuart it’s probably a bit of a clichè answer but Jack Grealish he could break my heart with his gorgeous thighs any day. What’s yours?
I've horrified some Tattlers before by confessing this, but I would absolutely shag the arse off John Bercow 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
April - I find men reversing with their arm across the passenger seat a turn on. Haha a bit niche. That and neck tattoos.

I’ve been watching old taskmasters, need to find a good series to binge on really.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.