Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I didn’t expect such a positive reaction for my little old legs guys 🤣 we’re very flattered 🤣

I’m about to put on MAFS and then go to bed. I’m feeling well organised you know, I’ve been chopping the fruit and veg for packed lunch the night before so I only have to make a sandwich in the morning. Makes such a difference. God knows how long I’ll keep it up for!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
@Peaches_xox I used to make my sandwiches the night before and put them in the fridge. I'm not functional in the morning haha
Did you! Did they ever go soggy?! That’s what I worry about. Dunno why I’m so bothered really, they’re for a fussy 5 year old who eats 1/4 of a sandwich every day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did you! Did they ever go soggy?! That’s what I worry about. Dunno why I’m so bothered really, they’re for a fussy 5 year old who eats 1/4 of a sandwich every day 🤣
Haha nah not if you wrap them or put them in a lunch box

Feel SO unwell. Think the stress and anxiety I've been under for months is really getting to me.

@ordinaryjelly it's so lovely to see you post. I'm sorry to hear you're not very well. Hope you recover very soon. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg i has the worst sleep ever last night! I just couldn't sleep and had tummy ache 😔

Once when I just had the baby and I was sleep deprived my fella came to bed and I was asleep going 'im just feeding the baby! He's all fidgety!' But I was not feeding the baby, he was in the moses basket next to me 🤣 another time I got up sleep walking and started walking round the flat going 'where's the baby' who was again asleep in his moses basket 🤣 nothing beats my fella singing the George of the jungle theme tune in his sleep though 😂
😂🤣 I hope you whispered in his ear ‘Watch out for that tree’ then whacked him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all. xx I went to bed with a stomach ache and woken up with one too. Not sure what's wrong? Don't think it's my IBS. The pain feels a lot different and I'm feeling a bit nauseous too.

Hope everyone has a good day. Thank goodness it's Wednesday. Going to the cinema after work with a friend which will be nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel awful! I had a headache when I went to sleep last night. The baby woke me up at 3.15 and it was so hot through the night I didn’t get back to sleep til 4.30. And I’ve woke up with a headache ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
@Hope96 what are you going to see? Hope your stomach feels better by then..

I woke up at 4.30 again and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm working till 8. This will be a long day 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate myself this morning. I went to bed early because I was so tired, having not really slept much the night before - I should have carried on working last night but I thought I’d go to bed early and get up early this morning to do it.
Except I didn’t sleep last night either so not only did I not get the work done last night, I don’t have the energy to do it this morning either. Ughhhh

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's to be 26° where i am today...I can't even dress for the weather in my job.

• Sad
Morning guys! I’m shattered. I didn’t sleep well either. Was too hot! It’s going to be a loooong day

• Heart
@Hope96 what are you going to see? Hope your stomach feels better by then..

I woke up at 4.30 again and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm working till 8. This will be a long day 😴
Thank you! We're watching Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
Sorry that you can't wear something a bit more comfortable for the weather. 😒 Thankfully my department is letting us have a relaxed dress code until the end of today. My legs were freezing when I left the house and now I feel all sweaty on the bus. I think I'm going to have to ditch the tights when I get into the office.
@watermelon sugar @Peaches_xox @BelleAmie @WilmaHun hope you feel better soon and the day isn't too bad for you. xxx

• Heart
In an attempt to shed some lbs, I also bought a tub of slim fast powder last night - I’m having the first one as breakfast and it is 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.