Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck to those returning to work today. I'm not back till Thursday.
I really want to log on to take a look at my email situation but my stomach churns just thinking about it.
This is day four of not having any fizzy drinks and I could really murder a coke right now 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven’t got the work dread that much since I was in three days last week (from home) but it’s the return to the school run I hate. It’s so much faff on a morning to leave the house and I hate the playground chit chat with the cliques of parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
morning! :)

@lemonlime how about oatmeal?

@WilmaHun have you tried valerian drops for sleeping? :/
Still grains, and still want to add something to it to make it a bit more exciting. :/ Maybe I can make a savoury oatmeal, but it's still a lot of chopping and cooking for every morning tbh 😭 Wish I had a cook 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Still grains, and still want to add something to it to make it a bit more exciting. :/ Maybe I can make a savoury oatmeal, but it's still a lot of chopping and cooking for every morning tbh 😭 Wish I had a cook 😂
ok list me all your breakfast requirements and i will come up with something 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Morning all

Our sleep patterns were also out of whack. So my girls thought it was party time at 11pm last night 😭 they regretted it hugely when i dragged them out of bed at 6am 🙃🙃 don't mess with my sleep kids it never ends well 👍👍
So we were ready for school nice and early. Dropped them off then headed to my friends for a cuppa. Didn't realise how much i needed a good witch and moan so hopefully now that's out my system things might improve. My friend has recently left her husband I'm still in 2 minds about my relationship so it was a good chat we had

Anyway plans for the rest of the day include a full house clean and catching up on the laundry. Thrilling stuff.

I hope everyone's day goes well especially those back to work ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
a client is doing my head in! she's brand new i've never spoken to her before, she reached out to me around christmas and she got automatic responses that i'm back to work on jan 10th, to which she then sent me a message on whatsapp, with no mention of christmas or anything just saying she can't wait until jan 10th. i stupidly gave her the little responses i could and she just keeps on talking, asking, sending me sketches... in the meantime i've wished her happy christmas, happy new year, mentioned many times i don't have my laptop with me and i'm seeing my family... nothing. she just continues about work. unbelievable

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Don't forget that breakfast doesn't need to be breakfast foods. Could you make a little bit extra with your tea and have the leftovers in the morning?

Reactions: 1
Don't forget that breakfast doesn't need to be breakfast foods. Could you make a little bit extra with your tea and have the leftovers in the morning?
Yes! My middle kid literally doesn't eat any 'typical' breakfast food. I've made her a ham sandwich before just so eats something before school

Morning everyone 👋🏻

Thankfully I’m not back for a couple more days, but then I worked Christmas day so…Hope everybody’s first/second day at work goes well!

We’re out of milk and I’m currently waiting for my sister to bring some from the shop like:

Can’t wait to have my morning coffee!

@lemonlime: You said you liked eggs, what about scrambled eggs then? Very nourishing and they take like 2 minutes to cook if you scramble them around the pan. I have them almost every day, and I’m notoriously lazy 🙃 Or you can get an egg cooker!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No space for more devices around the kitchen but seems like eggs will be a staple until I can be arsed to do more 😂 A friend suggested I pre-chop the veggies etc to bulk up my egg in the morning and that seems like a good idea. I also have a bunch of dried wild mushroom to use. Thank you all for your suggestions 💗:m

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't been off but I am so stressed out with work today. We've also succumbed to 'meeting creep' so I have another one now when I should be working to meet deadlines.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just put chilli in the slow cooker, will make burritos for tea, even though I had burritos yesterday. Just love anything that goes in between a wrap me

Done my first Get fit with Rick of the year earlier on! There’s just something about him shouting ‘AAAAYEEEEE’ at me while I’m side stepping along to Livin La Vida Loca that really gets me pumped in the morning 🤣 good job he’s a sort as well 🍆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not even ashamed to admit I'm lying in bed under a blanket and duvet whilst on mute in a meeting. The volume is 10 so I can barely hear it. Working hard for my salary. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just put chilli in the slow cooker, will make burritos for tea, even though I had burritos yesterday. Just love anything that goes in between a wrap me

Done my first Get fit with Rick of the year earlier on! There’s just something about him shouting ‘AAAAYEEEEE’ at me while I’m side stepping along to Livin La Vida Loca that really gets me pumped in the morning 🤣 good job he’s a sort as well 🍆
Ooh I just did a bit of Rick too. The best of 2021 one. Going to do my yoga day3 in a bit then drag little one away from screens for a walk outside 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not even ashamed to admit I'm lying in bed under a blanket and duvet whilst on mute in a meeting. The volume is 10 so I can barely hear it. Working hard for my salary. 😊
Aw I’m in bed too ☺ Don’t understand people who want to go back to the office 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish I could work from home, I'd love to be able to work in my comfy clothes and have the telly on in the background :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aw I’m in bed too ☺ Don’t understand people who want to go back to the office 😂
I'm shattered! The few days off have absolutely ruined my sleep. I do like working in the office because my colleagues are supportive and friendly but I'm happy to work from home this week. Working with the general public is bloody tiring! I'll get out of bed at 12pm for lunch and then crack on with work. 🥰

I wish I could work from home, I'd love to be able to work in my comfy clothes and have the telly on in the background :ROFLMAO:
I live in pjs when I work from home. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol same. I've got tattle on in the background on my computer though. My boss doesn't come in the office and it's just me 3 out of 5 days, the other 2 another girl works part time to help me out, so I need some company 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.