Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg just viewed the house, it’s proper nice you know. It’s 3 storey I thought it was just 2! Dunno what to do. I just had to share this pic, this is what their like 🤣

84D1F36D-A24A-449F-A597-C8761F8A39FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I think we’re gonna have some left over chilli … in a wrap of course 😂😂 when I die just wrap me in a tortilla wrap instead of a coffin x

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Corrrrr I’m feeling it now you know, 3 shots and a glass of cheeky vimto down I feel like I’m gonna go into town in my leopard print pj’s

im still waiting for Rick to pay me commission

• Haha
Oh what I missed last night 🤣 Granted, I don’t have much to add to the threesome convo. I am not much into blowies either, but I lost my virginity to a girl so there is that 🙊

No big plans for today, I think I need to do a food shop and I might cook something fun afterwards. Hope you all have a nice day! ❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My upstairs neighbours are deffo shagging the floor boards are proper creaking! Or maybe they are jumping up and down with excitement cos they’ve got a slice of big light

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Oh poor you @Libbylulu I hope you feel better fast.

Yesterday Middle Jelly's teacher called my husband to complain about him again. I know he is a monkey, I'm not one of those parents who thinks my kids are saints, but he isn't a malicious nasty bully, he is just a clown. Anyway, they were tasked with writing a page about a happy time they had during the holidays. He wrote an entire page. In detail. About how he played for his academy football team and scored 4 goals and then dived in the mud. He used his best handwriting. It is probably the best piece of school work he has ever produced. This kid will never willingly pick up a pen and write. Only he wrote in Chinese. Not English. He has done this before because he knows he can annoy Mrs Teacher this way. He is bored and just looking for amusement. She was so down on him to my husband, anyway this morning Middle Jelly said he is not going to school because school is sad and he is happy at home. So he called me to tell me this and I was kind of like well OK. So my husband says you better call the school and tell them and so I just did and honest to God the secretary was weird about it. I explained what happened and she is all well we are in England, we speak English here blah blah.

I am so sad for him. Not like in the last year his whole world had turned upset down, he left Asia where he was born and raised, is living in a country/culture that is supposed to be "home" but is utterly alien to him, his mum has gone from home and I'm not making excuses for him. I know he is a little pest, I'm just sad for him. Anyway, the school were all this is an unauthorized absense and I felt like saying so what, I don't care about your attendance figures, my kids happiness comes first.

So he is at home and wants to go back to his old school where he is allowed to write in Chinese.

All that before 9.15am.

• Sad
  • Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Me at 12pm: I’ll get mcdonalds for lunch to reward myself for being brave and going into the loft and then I’ll be good for the rest of the day

me at 3pm: maybe I’ll go buy some crisps

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
So... in my quest to say yes to things and not waste the year I may have made a grave error.

I mentioned to a colleague that I was going to my first park run on Saturday and... now I'm going with his girlfriend, who I've never met. I'm socially nervous enough around people I've known for years, never mind a random stranger.

• Heart
  • Haha

GladiatorReady

VIP Member
Okay, so you know how I was like "oh, chocolate gives me headaches and swollen glands but I like it so it's worth having every so often."

Yeah...it's not worth it anymore. I've had one bar for lunch and now have a rash all over my face/body and swollen fingers/lips. I've taken an antihistamine and I'll be fine but that's it. No more 'oh go on, treat yourself' - nope. This is the first time this has happened. An intolerance I'm fine messing about with but a possible allergy? Nuh uh.

Sorry chocolate,

On a brighter note - what is everyone having for tea tonight?

• Sad
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Afternoon ladies and the odd gent, I've not long got back from Home Bargains not much decent stock in they had the valentines stuff out, no thanks too early for that! :rolleyes: Fellas on the ps5 I feel like I need a chocolate bar and a nap.

• Heart

lemonlime

VIP Member
Felt like the walls are closing in on me so went for a short walk. Everywhere is empty, I love new year's day for that. Sitting at a nearby coffeeshop, having a cappuccino and writing a bit. I'll leave to watch the Vienna philharmonic with parents in a bit, but despite how much I love that concert, even that's effort right now. I guess I'm in one of those phases where every single interaction is too much. Ugh 😶

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Morning silly bitches 🥰

I can’t get out of bed because that will mean starting work and I just can’t. Please don’t make me

• Heart

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Fucking hell 😅 I left the thread yesterday at carrot cake and big light confusion and return today to threesomes, strippers and wet crocs

I've never had a threesome. Seems like it would require more effort and I'm a lazy bitch.

@GladiatorReady - imagine if the colleague's girlfriend invites you back for some 'light refreshment' 😏

• Haha
Well done @Peaches_xox! I have a real tree too and I’ve found the needles even in my bathroom 😳

I went on a really long walk with my sister and the dog. Met a cute tiny kitten outside, it was all by itself and meowing so we decided to give it a piece of cooked chicken we had with us, and as my sister was trying to feed him, a piece of chicken fell on its head 😅 I also met two dogs and got to pet both of them 🥰 A day you pet three dogs in total can’t be a bad day!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Morning everyone, I went to bed with a migraine that came out of nowhere last night and I’ve woken up and I’ve still got it 😞 it was awful this morning, my fella was like ‘wait till my Mum wakes up and ask her to come and help’ she doesn’t wake up til bloody 12pm 🤪 I’ve had a lie down, still hurts but a bit better. I’ve got YouTube on for the baby, he seems to think when I’m lying down the only option is to sit on top of me… so he’s watching his words programme and he’s just sat on me shouting ‘LION! ROAR!’ ‘CAT! MEOW!’ ‘BIRD! CAAARR CAARR!’ Really helping the headache 👍🏻😂

• Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Not long back from a walk with the baby! Nearly done my 10k steps for the day! the baby has completely ditched the pram. When I say ‘are you going in your pram?’ He just looks at me, shrugs his shoulders and goes ‘nope’ ok then that’s me told

so we went for a walk, we walked past this gangster Amazon Prime van and by gangster you know them lads that blast rap music dead loud and smoke from their car - it was like that - but an Amazon Prime van. He started blasting Biggie and I mumbled to myself ‘Biggie Biggie Biggie can’t you see’ then the baby copied me and was walking up the street going BIGGIE BIGGIE BIGGIE and I was going ‘sometimes your words just hypnotise me’ 🤣

we walk past this car wash and the baby always stops and waves at this one man and the man is the only one who waves back, so he’s started coming over to us and the babies always like ‘car car car’ and the man just nods. And I’m just stood there dead awkward 🤣 anyway sometimes the baby doesn’t look but I always look anyway and the man waves at me as well 🤣 maybe he thinks I fancy him 🤣

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I’ve just logged off from work. Feeling proper down in the dumps about ✨life✨ I was hoping for a stress free happy 2022 but it doesn’t look like it’s happening. Apparently the contract is being chased up for my new job so at least that’s something 🙃

• Heart