Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm proper craving cake now and we don't have any in the house. πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

• Sad
Reactions: 7
us: make the thread funny
peaches: pfff, piece of big light

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone heard that Rihanna song - birthday cake?

The lyrics are basically just β€˜big light big light big light big light big light’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going to get into bed and watch The Parent Trap! πŸ₯° I'm going to eat a bag of Cadbury white choc buttons which is the second best thing to a slice of big light. 🀭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Its normally me getting everything wrong so it makes a change. Also if a cake is a big light what do you call a slice of cake a lamp?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going to get into bed and watch The Parent Trap! πŸ₯° I'm going to eat a bag of Cadbury white choc buttons which is the second best thing to a slice of big light. 🀭
The Parent Trap is one of my fave films! Love it 🀩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Now my page loading issues have been sorted ….. I’LL BE ON HERE ALL THE TIME YIPEE *reloads page fast because I can*πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hang on what carrot cakes are not called the big light? I thought that’s what everybody meant 🀣 I need to read back now πŸ˜‚

Eta I didn’t read the original post just everybody saying about carrot cake and the big light and thought it was the same thing 🀣🀣🀣
sorry my fault for the carrot cake/big light confusion πŸ˜‚ then I disappeared for a few hours.

Had a rest and feeling a bit better for it.

I’ve got that Jane fallon book to read on my kindle @coconochanel is it any good?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.