Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi all hope you're well! 😊

allow me to start the catch up with my t-rex costume:

54008B9A-A424-44A3-B0AF-4C35C0388D66.jpeg

i'm also dreading going back to work, i've already sneakily checked my emails and there are 100+... and many more will arrive by jan 10th 😅

oh and i've never had a threesome although i've had some chances i've always pussied out 😂

had a nice day trip to a big city today to visit a friend, her bf and their 2 cats so there were lots of cuddles and i had an amazing ramen 🍜

3CFC69B5-399F-4BE2-806B-0DEF9A32A51E.jpeg

it was full of kimchi! 😍

currently watching the 6th harry potter movie and stuffing my face with salt & vinegar crisps because we don't have them back at home!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning all. If you're starting back at work today I hope it goes well.

My tasks for the day are to finish yesterday's tasks.

• Heart
Hey all you cool cats and kittens

Back to work today *sob*. Haven’t had nearly enough sleep. It’s going to be a long one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning silly witches 🥰

I can’t get out of bed because that will mean starting work and I just can’t. Please don’t make me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have been awake since 3am. Why. I am so tired. I hope clients don’t realise we’re open today and leave me alone. One of my colleagues has text to say she “forgot” her kids aren’t back to school yet and it’s too late to sort childcare so she’s having to take leave….. on the first day back. Great , just me and miserable boss today then 😩👍🏻

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel you, it was a pain leaving home yesterday morning. Didn't get easier today 😂

I was feeling much better yesterday after my bread and sugar free breakfast. Today I had some pb&j and not only have I had palpitations for an hour, now I'm getting a headache 😩 I never eat sweet stuff for breakfast but I felt like it today and regretting everything tbh. I'll need to find some bread free breakfast ideas. Love eggs but can't be arsed with making an omelette or boiling eggs every morning, I don't know what to eat. I feel like a giant bowl of yogurt will just make me queasy.

• Heart
Morning! Hope everyone’s first day back at work goes ok. I’m dreading logging on the only good thing is I’m doing it from my living room.

• Heart
Omg me and the baby have only just woken up! I feel bad bragging about that 😂

hope work goes ok for everyone today ❤

• Heart
Morning all! Back to work today 🥲 I’ve already got ready and walked the dog and it’s a bit of a culture shock 😳😂

as for fancy dress I’d go as a ladybug 🐞 bit extra though 😂
B10D3E81-E38C-4A9E-9A2E-C978D1BF31EE.png

• Heart
Morning all, well Christmas is officially over and its back to the grind :rolleyes: . Hope everyone has a good day though(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning! It took me 15 minutes to log in because my work laptop decided to malfunction on me. I hope the rest of the day isn't like this. Hope everyone has a good day. x

• Heart
Morning!
Set my alarm for 6:45 and didn’t get up till 8:10! It was a mad rush to school. I slept tit. Mr peaches bleeping coughing all night! Little peaches cried going into school because he was ‘feeling a bit shy’ 💔 bless him. Hopefully he’ll settle in. He always struggles after 2 weeks off.
ive just logged in for work but haven’t opened anything yet cos I’m too scared 😂 hope everybody has a good day. At least it’s a short week this week guys!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Me and mini bored have only just woken up! Our sleep patterns are so out of whack at the moment tomorrows return to school and work will be painful!
Need to sort out all the uniform, pe kit etc today and have a sort of the house a bit as there is stuff everywhere.
But first crumpets I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning! Mr Fudge has gone back to work today, I don’t go back until tomorrow so going to enjoy a day to myself and then we’re (finally) going to see Spider-Man tonight!
Hope everyone in works day goes fast and easy!

• Heart
morning! :)

@lemonlime how about oatmeal?

@WilmaHun have you tried valerian drops for sleeping? :/
I haven't, no, but I'll have a look! Thanks :)

Work isn't going so bad atm, but I am only 32 mins in so that could all change :ROFLMAO: I have however polished off half a pack of malted milk biscuits. It's a short week this week so no point starting a diet on Tuesday. I'll start next week now..... I hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.