Childfree by Choice #12 I care about my life, not my death.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the replies were so offended that they’d “invalidated” their kids, like MY KIDS ARE THE BEST THING IVE EVER DONE. Ok Susan, no one cares 🤗
The more parents go out of their way to convince others about having kids being the best thing they have done, the more I believe they actually resent their life. No parent I know who actually enjoy being a parent overcompensate this much by defending thenselves and arguing with complete strangers online over how having kids is the bestest thing ever. They are spending time with their kids 😂

Reactions: 19
It annoys me when the likes of government ministers talk about 'hard-working families'. Obviously we childfree people are total slackers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It annoys me when the likes of government ministers talk about 'hard-working families'. Obviously we childfree people are total slackers.
I work hard to provide for my family… which consists of me and three lazy (feline) arseholes who contribute nothing to the pot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Here's a responsible breeder for you....Gregg Wallace's article about how he spends his Saturday.

The whole thing is up his own arse hilarious (he walks a whopping 50k steps a week and thinks that makes him a health guru with a 6 pack) but the stuff about his kid is awful!

Imagine saying in public that you didn't want one, only had him cos your younger 4th wife wanted one, and your conditions (!) on having a kid was a week away without him every year....the boy is autistic non-verbal!

And in this article he spends 2hrs playing computer games alone instead of quality time with his child. But, father of the year here cooks ONCE a week, so credit where it's due :ROFLMAO:

They could have just not had kids?

View attachment 2738955
50k a week?! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 I get that in two days. What a bum.

Reactions: 5
I was in the train today, and there was this lady with 3 loud children. She started calling someone. She was loudly complaining about her childfree sister. The sister went to a concert yesterday and was going to the theater today with a friend. The lady was angry about this, because the sister knew that the children didn‘t have school today so she should have helped the lady out with the 3 children going on a fun day for the children. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I was in the train today, and there was this lady with 3 loud children. She started calling someone. She was loudly complaining about her childfree sister. The sister went to a concert yesterday and was going to the theater today with a friend. The lady was angry about this, because the sister knew that the children didn‘t have school today so she should have helped the lady out with the 3 children going on a fun day for the children. 😂😂
Why do parents expect those without children to look after theirs?!

No one forced the kids upon you. You made your bed so lie in it! Or don't because little Timmy gets you up 10 times a night despite being 8 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am happy for the sister, I hope the show is fantastic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Urgh been to buy a sofa today, I know I know on a bank holiday…

Not that it matters at all but it wasn’t a cheap sofa, one of the more high end companies, but the amount of kids running around and jumping on these expensive pieces of furniture was unbelievable. Now, I get it as they’re kids but no word from the parents…

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This week, and this day in particular, has been shockingly awful. On a day to day basis I pay no mind to how my life is but when I am a soulless pile of turd on my bed waiting to fall asleep so I can stop being conscious, that's when I'm grateful that I've made the life choices I've made. I truly cannot imagine having the day I've had and coming home to deal with a crappy nappy or an angry toddler or literally anything that makes a sound, including a pet or even a partner. I don't like that my mental balance hangs by a thread, but at least I am not burdened by additional responsibilities other than my own, and my adult family.

I'll spend tomorrow running some errands and I'll meet a friend at the park for tea&chat, then I'll spend my evening with some d&d game prep. All quiet on the childfree front.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Went to a museum today and it was full of kids...why are you dragging your children around exhibitions they won't understand?! It was not child-orientated in ANY way so why bring them

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This week, and this day in particular, has been shockingly awful. On a day to day basis I pay no mind to how my life is but when I am a soulless pile of turd on my bed waiting to fall asleep so I can stop being conscious, that's when I'm grateful that I've made the life choices I've made. I truly cannot imagine having the day I've had and coming home to deal with a crappy nappy or an angry toddler or literally anything that makes a sound, including a pet or even a partner. I don't like that my mental balance hangs by a thread, but at least I am not burdened by additional responsibilities other than my own, and my adult family.

I'll spend tomorrow running some errands and I'll meet a friend at the park for tea&chat, then I'll spend my evening with some d&d game prep. All quiet on the childfree front.
❤ thinking of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Went to a museum today and it was full of kids...why are you dragging your children around exhibitions they won't understand?! It was not child-orientated in ANY way so why bring them
I went to a shopping centre after work last night (about 6-9pm) and it was full of screaming kids! Either a) your kids have already been off all day or b) they now have two weeks off… so WHY are they here and especially at that time of night?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I went to a shopping centre after work last night (about 6-9pm) and it was full of screaming kids! Either a) your kids have already been off all day or b) they now have two weeks off… so WHY are they here and especially at that time of night?!
Should have adult only shopping times 7pm onwards

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I’m sorry it’s been a terrible week. If you’re into podcasts I’d recommend Hell or High Rollers, an improv group loosely following D&D rules. We enjoy having time to listen to it without any child interruptions!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@pinkmug children are a lot to take on aren't they. I certainly have days when I can barely take care of myself let alone anyone else.

The children did make me smile today as I clipped my hair up in an odd way and a little girl stared at me in wonder at the shop. She probably wondered why it was vertical 😂

Then on the walk back there were a couple of families packing up the car to go away with excited kids running around which made me smile, probably took me back to childhood.

Reactions: 2