Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg she seriously needs to do one. Join the millions of parents who have sleepless nights. No one and I repeat no one gives a flying f**k. Absolute moron 😬

And also why would you film yourself distressed like that?? Such an attention seeking knob
She’s at her parents house (I believe) im sure scrumma mumma (🤢) can take the baby so she can nap

Reactions: 3
What an absolute joke !!!!!

All that about not sharing her face to protect her …. Which I agree with …. But happy to pimp her out ????
I’ve never posted before but had my baby really close to when Rae was born and Chessie’s insta has increasingly been doing my nut in. I thought she didn’t want her baby’s face on social media? Here she is in an ad….

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I have just seen her stories andLOL

didn’t she post about a month ago how they had cracked the sleep thing with their £1000 cot and sleep consultant
Welcome to the real world!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I have just seen her stories andLOL

didn’t she post about a month ago how they had cracked the sleep thing with their £1000 cot and sleep consultant
Welcome to the real world!!!
That’s the thing with sleep training, it doesn’t last forever and you have to keep doing it, that’s because babies are meant to wake!

Reactions: 6
Completely agree. “Have you got to know your milkshake makers” it’s not even remotely funny.
Aside from the absurdity of the language there are many women for whom (for various reasons) referring to breasts as milkshake makers is both triggering and incredibly upsetting.

Reactions: 8
Aside from the absurdity of the language there are many women for whom (for various reasons) referring to breasts as milkshake makers is both triggering and incredibly upsetting.
I find it odd too. We are all adults we don’t have to use stupid names for our body parts.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. I wasn’t put on this earth with the sole purpose of having children. I left a toxic relationship last year and it’s completely changed my frame of mind about wanting children at all. I know at least 6 women I work with had IVF to become mothers, I’d hate to be one of those reading her bullshit.

• Heart
Exactly. I wasn’t put on this earth with the sole purpose of having children. I left a toxic relationship last year and it’s completely changed my frame of mind about wanting children at all. I know at least 6 women I work with had IVF to become mothers, I’d hate to be one of those reading her bullshit.
Exactly this. 🙌🏻 I've friends also who really went through the mill with breastfeeding and were almost shamed when they were not able to do it long-term.

Reactions: 3
so disorientated you thought the curtains were the door, but she's always posting on insta?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone like it? I breastfed without issues and I hate it. It's so dehumanising. See also: udders 🤢🤮

Am I a cow for not having any sympathy for her crying stories? Couldn’t be bothered to watch them all, what’s wrong with her, she can’t sleep when she’s at mummy’s mansion? Poor her

Reactions: 11
What sort of GP tells someone to leave their kid to go and stay in a hotel?!

Life changes when you have kid, sleep changes, but you get on with it.

Solo parenting at her parents house 🙄

Reactions: 11
Am I a cow for not having any sympathy for her crying stories? Couldn’t be bothered to watch them all, what’s wrong with her, she can’t sleep when she’s at mummy’s mansion? Poor her
I do feel sympathy and can’t be snarky, as I was sleep deprived at this time last year and was hallucinating it was so bad.
HOWEVER
I survived by going to stay with my parents for a few days at a time, meaning they could look after me and baby. I continued to breastfeed at night, but was able to have multiple naps to catch up while they took care of my son and cooked dinner etc.
If you had a supportive loving family nearby, which she clearly does, I don’t know why she would let it get this bad. I had my baby in lockdown, before the government thought to announce that you could have someone over to help if you had a baby, and the first month was so lonely that as soon as lockdowns eased and bubbles were introduced I jumped at the chance to have people help me.

Absolutely no one is expecting a new mother to single handedly do everything, she needs to use the support network around her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do feel sympathy and can’t be snarky, as I was sleep deprived at this time last year and was hallucinating it was so bad.
HOWEVER
I survived by going to stay with my parents for a few days at a time, meaning they could look after me and baby. I continued to breastfeed at night, but was able to have multiple naps to catch up while they took care of my son and cooked dinner etc.
If you had a supportive loving family nearby, which she clearly does, I don’t know why she would let it get this bad. I had my baby in lockdown, before the government thought to announce that you could have someone over to help if you had a baby, and the first month was so lonely that as soon as lockdowns eased and bubbles were introduced I jumped at the chance to have people help me.

Absolutely no one is expecting a new mother to single handedly do everything, she needs to use the support network around her
She’s been at her parents house this week so I take what she’s saying with a pinch of salt and really struggle to see past any hidden agenda she has in that it was only a couple of weeks ago Malteasers where paying her to do these kind of stories. I find it frustrating for parents that don’t have the same privilege she does

Reactions: 12
HOWEVER

I agree with this - they always say it takes a village and if you can use a support network you should. Even if no one else can feed the baby (I’m in that position too as our youngest won’t take a bottle but I don’t bang on about EBF 24/7) people can take the baby out for a walk, wear her in a sling, play with her so Mum can get some rest while they’re out the house. By Rae’s age she won’t be feeding every hour.

Welcome to real life Chessie. I don’t believe her GP advised her to go and stay in a hotel, lots of people couldn’t afford to do so and would find the suggestion tone deaf. She should think herself lucky she doesn’t have to get up and go to work the morning after a sleepless night like us mere mortals.

Welcome to real life Chessie. I don’t believe her GP advised her to go and stay in a hotel, lots of people couldn’t afford to do so and would find the suggestion tone deaf. She should think herself lucky she doesn’t have to get up and go to work the morning after a sleepless night like us mere mortals.
Probably a private GP 🙄

Nope I’ve got no sympathy either. Boo bleeping hop!!!I had 2 kids whilst living abroad with no help whatsoever and my husband travelled a lot. The first 6 months were hell but hey soooooo many other people are in this position or worse off. Can’t she spend time with scrumma and Swiss if it’s that bad!!

Nope I’ve got no sympathy either. Boo bleeping hop!!!I had 2 kids whilst living abroad with no help whatsoever and my husband travelled a lot. The first 6 months were hell but hey soooooo many other people are in this position or worse off. Can’t she spend time with scrumma and Swiss if it’s that bad!!
Oh and Mat (with one t) working away consists of him doing content for his brand agency that has about 700 followers on Instagram…must be desperate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.