Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘In 8 months time our tiny tot will be tottering down the aisle’

Does she realise most kids don’t walk until after their first birthday? Bit presumptuous 😬 Average in the UK is 14 months
Ah, but this Ray Rae of sunshine will be fuelled by milky-wilky from Chessie's booby-rubies, extracted from the leaking niperoos.

Added to that, she'll have spent months being carried in one of four baby carriers by her Earth Mother, rather than being put in a pram like normal non-sunshine non-King babies... That's bound to make her stronger and ready to walk in 8 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have you seen how much that Venue costs? £64k for the venue and accomodation hire ONLY!!! Then add all food, drinks, decs, flowers, clothing- looking at minimum £100k for this wedding- SICK!
Mummy and Daddy will be paying though.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ffs

I definitely agree with what’s been said previously that all this gurning and posturing is because she is insecure in her new appearance post partum
I'd agree to some extent but sadly Chessie has been a gurning, posturing, attention seeker for quite some time. Motherhood and all it entails is her new, not so unique, USP and she will milk it for all she can.
Neither her or Mat (with one t! 🙄) have any real work - he is no longer a PT and I have no idea what happened to the psychology he was studying!? 🤷🏻‍♀️ and with that they have no relevance to everyday life either so I expect that every little glimmer of an opportunity they see will be seized upon.... for money of course!

Reactions: 8
So it seems the dreamy sleep consultant (aka best baby shower gift ever) and the gifted robot crib are not so amazing after all!! Maybe neither of them mentioned the 4 month sleep regression, or the fact that night waking is completely normal for babies. You'd have thought a doula would know that 🤔
Don’t forget the gifted white noise machine either - can’t forget that!

Reactions: 10
Ffs

I definitely agree with what’s been said previously that all this gurning and posturing is because she is insecure in her new appearance post partum
Defo! She’s posting so many photos when she was at her slimmest. It’s strange though as she claimed at that time she was over working herself with exercise and that was the start of her heart problem. I can imagine weight gain is difficult though, I’ve gained weight over lockdown and don’t feel comfortable.

Reactions: 8
The self deprecation is really grating on me now. Why can’t she admit that she spent time and energy on her face paint / costume and loved the way she looked as the ice queen? She’s obviously thought about what to wear, how to do her face and hair, her costume, and liked how she looked enough to take a selfie? She’s meant to be all about self positivity and loving yourself but all she’s doing is self deprecation and making herself look stupid to make herself ‘relatable’.

although I do appreciate her being honest about her needing the next size up in trousers, not a lot of influencers would say that, however they are Topshop trousers which run in tiny sizes anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.