Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope I’ve got no sympathy either. Boo bleeping hop!!!I had 2 kids whilst living abroad with no help whatsoever and my husband travelled a lot. The first 6 months were hell but hey soooooo many other people are in this position or worse off. Can’t she spend time with scrumma and Swiss if it’s that bad!!

Oh and Mat (with one t) working away consists of him doing content for his brand agency that has about 700 followers on Instagram…must be desperate.
It is perfectly viable for him to fit his work around being there for her and the baby. Everyone else has to make arrangements to accommodate their work and very few have the flexibility that they do.
Also I'd be very surprised if she was diagnosed with postpartum insomnia and told to go spend a night in a hotel!?! The whole story just smacks of exaggeration but then I guess I've got a baby and I'm tired isn't very engaging. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I actually cannot believe she's used the first seconds of her baby's life as an ADVERT. Pretty low if you ask me. In 18 years time will there be a spate of kids sueing their parents for things like this? Like the Nirvana baby? I wonder

Reactions: 9
She’s still managed to squeeze out an ad!
And there it is… exactly why I take what she says with a pinch of salt, because she manages to produce content fine. Sleep insomnia? Spend less time on your phone for a start. Everything is about money.

Reactions: 7
“Post partum insomnia” would probably last more than the two weeks her OH has been away
Also I’m bored rigid watching two dozen stories with some posh bird blathering on about her babies sleep. bleeping dull, talk to ur mam about it you daft lass

Reactions: 12
“Post partum insomnia” would probably last more than the two weeks her OH has been away
Also I’m bored rigid watching two dozen stories with some posh bird blathering on about her babies sleep. bleeping dull, talk to ur mam about it you daft lass
Robocot obviously isn’t worth £1000

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anybody know why she had a Csection? Just curious

Reactions: 1
It's quite lucky that her incoherent, sleep-deprived brain decided to write down her thoughts to later post for sympathy and engagement online!!

She’s just insufferable. In case nobody saw the grid post she posted it to her story and then again later that day she copied some of the text in to the body of her story. It’s all about engagement 🙄

Reactions: 5
Today’s Burberry stories
What a bunch of insufferable toffs

Reactions: 3
Gosh she recovered quickly from her insomnia to go on a holiday, should she be driving if she hasn’t slept 🤔 OH wait it’s an Ad!
How does she find herself so hilarious, wearing a baby carrier with no baby wow so funny?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.