Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear that latest reel…

why does she feel the need to shoehorn baby pop into everything?

Reactions: 7
Eugh evening when describing an accident her baby had, she uses booberoo and slurping up her milkshake 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This has tipped me over to an unfollow. She’s the greediest person I know. Everything is an AD. She’s the least genuine person I’ve ever come across
I’ve just reported those 3 pictures to the ASA. She does it everytime trying to hide the Ad. She’s a massive knob

Reactions: 8
Sneaky sneaky mare has finally added the AD disclaimer to that baby bjorn giveaway but it’s still not clear!

Reactions: 2
I’ve never posted before but had my baby really close to when Rae was born and Chessie’s insta has increasingly been doing my nut in. I thought she didn’t want her baby’s face on social media? Here she is in an ad….
She doesn't want her baby's face on social media unless Chessie gets paid for it!

I know this might be me being overly sensitive but it really frustrated me when Chess used all her stupid 'chesticles' language on her post about checking your breasts for signs of cancer. IMO just so not appropriate, it's a serious topic and you can make it seem accessible to people without being stupid and patronizing. I don't know why coppafeel would have approved something which literally makes the whole point of the post nonsense when she doesn't actually refer to 'checking your breasts'.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the sponsored partnership ad with next clothing? The most cringe thing I’ve ever seen! They are both as bad as each other! 😳😳😳

I know this might be me being overly sensitive but it really frustrated me when Chess used all her stupid 'chesticles' language on her post about checking your breasts for signs of cancer. IMO just so not appropriate, it's a serious topic and you can make it seem accessible to people without being stupid and patronizing. I don't know why coppafeel would have approved something which literally makes the whole point of the post nonsense when she doesn't actually refer to 'checking your breasts'.
Completely agree. “Have you got to know your milkshake makers” it’s not even remotely funny.

Completely agree. “Have you got to know your milkshake makers” it’s not even remotely funny.
Particularly as the CoppaFeel charity has done a huge amount to normalise checking your breasts and they already have a sense of humour about it with their name, but their advice is clearly worded and straightforward and ways to follow as that’s what is important rather than the Dr Seuss style wording of a Chessie’s post

Reactions: 9
The whole point is to make women more comfortable talking openly about it so we can take it seriously and detect early. Talking in that language doesn't do either makes it sound silly and embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
I’ve never posted before but had my baby really close to when Rae was born and Chessie’s insta has increasingly been doing my nut in. I thought she didn’t want her baby’s face on social media? Here she is in an ad….
My baby girl was born on the same day and her Instagram is so fake. She will do anything for money, including selling her own child’s image. Non stop talking about breast feeding, like she’s the only woman on earth to do it and talking about her daughters poo. Does she think anyone needs to know?!

I contacted a sleep consultant once. She was amazing - asked me incredibly thorough questions to understand the root issues then suggested she couldn’t actually help me as nothing was wrong. But she gave me thirty minutes of her time to listen to my worries (my son wasn’t a textbook sleeper and it was getting to me a bit) and then refused to charge me. Her role is to step in and provide guidance if babies have had an real sleep issues or even trauma that could be causing them problems, not to be the go to sleep agony aunt every time your baby is a bit restless.

Chessie needs to realise that babies don’t sleep, because of many normal natural reasons. Grit your teeth, do what you need to survive, and within a few days the baby will change sleep patterns anyway. But I suppose you can’t affiliate link that attitude

Reactions: 17
Omfg she seriously needs to do one. Join the millions of parents who have sleepless nights. No one and I repeat no one gives a flying f**k. Absolute moron 😬

Omfg she seriously needs to do one. Join the millions of parents who have sleepless nights. No one and I repeat no one gives a flying f**k. Absolute moron 😬
And also why would you film yourself distressed like that?? Such an attention seeking knob

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.