Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More pushing of unnecessary products on new mums. I haven’t put any product on an emergency c section scar in four years and in that time it has naturally shrunk down and is almost invisible now. Maybe it’s a good scar, maybe I’m lucky but yet again this leaves a bad taste in my mouth 😴

I should add I scar terribly everywhere else on my body, a scratch on an arm or leg leaves a mark for years 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Her latest stories…Babies should be put to sleep on their backs until they are a year old and especially if they are under 6 months. 😡 I’ve messaged Tommee tippee about this.

• Wow
Find it a bit suss she says she flips herself over considering she's right in the centre of the cot, surely if this was the case she'd be over to one side. Also it would be more sensible to only film when she's in her back to promote safe sleep. She is still under 6 months so shouldn't be left for naps or sleep anyway.

Reactions: 5
Find it a bit suss she says she flips herself over considering she's right in the centre of the cot, surely if this was the case she'd be over to one side. Also it would be more sensible to only film when she's in her back to promote safe sleep. She is still under 6 months so shouldn't be left for naps or sleep anyway.
I very much doubt she is rolling back to front in her sleep at 4 months. And she definitely shouldn’t be left before 6 months.

But 💰 talks #ad

Reactions: 4
Yeah, there’s no way she’s rolled into that position by herself. Poor baby 😔

Reactions: 3
does she ever stop advertising?! It’s relentless

does she ever stop advertising?! It’s relentless
I’m not naive and know how the influencing industry works, but it does seem sad to me that as soon as you have a baby you start shilling every product going. She doesn’t share recommendations or tips that aren’t sponsored, and she monetises every part of the baby’s life with the most high end of items (Snoo, bouncer, baby cam). It’s just so seedy and shallow

Reactions: 15
I’m not naive and know how the influencing industry works, but it does seem sad to me that as soon as you have a baby you start shilling every product going. She doesn’t share recommendations or tips that aren’t sponsored, and she monetises every part of the baby’s life with the most high end of items (Snoo, bouncer, baby cam). It’s just so seedy and shallow
Exactly. It’s one thing cashing in on some baby stuff but literally every story she does about that sprog has an advert behind it

Who lets their dog lick their baby’s hand full stop?! Let alone her questioning whether to wash her hands after 🤮🤮🤮

Yeah Chessie just leave her hands essentially covered in dog poo, that's totally fine!
Hugeroooo the dog they essentially scalp a couple of times a year because they are to lazy to brush, clean and maintain his coat properly (this was pre baby too so that's not an excuse)...
He's a dog that will spend an inordinate amount of time licking Lord knows what on the floor and all sorts of bits of himself but no, let's not worry about him slavering that all over the baby eh!?!
They are absolute monsters the pair of them. 😖

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen Matt's instagram video about influencers selling you crap on Black Friday? Pretty ironic given Chessie uses their daughter to sell crap to people everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen Matt's instagram video about influencers selling you crap on Black Friday? Pretty ironic given Chessie uses their daughter to sell crap to people everyday
Shut up? Has he actually? Imagine his Mrs then also posting all of these stories…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
another post about her ‘booberoos’ ‘21 weeks of making milkshakes’ :sick: also now she’s trying to make money by renting out her wardrobe?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh gaddddd here comes the teething content. Every phase is going to be painfully documented to the nth degree isn’t it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.