Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
The one f**king night I don't watch her and the shit hit the fan...

This alcohol and drug psychosis. This is NOT bi-polar, BPD/EUPD doing this. I wish people would stop painting out that this is how people with mental issues behave as it isn't! This is a drugs and alcohol related.

Chelsea will tomorrow go on about it being bi-polar etc but this is absolutely not what it looks like even for the most serious of emotional instability.

Reactions: 27

keepingitg

VIP Member
Last night whe was a disgrace . Surely she could be arrested for the hate speech and performing sexual acts on a app that children can and are using. This behaviour is not mental health, it's from using alcohol and drugs . Take away both and she wouldn't be doing this sober . She is doing an injustice to people with mental health health issues. And for the people on her live saying oh its her BP shame on you .

• Heart
Reactions: 25

My2pWorth

VIP Member
If my search history was ever checked I'd be put in a secure unit 😅 It's goes from pompom makers, low blood pressure, chelsealeeart live vagina, chelsealeeart insta fanny, chelsealeeart reddit, tomorrow's weather 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

MsFatBooty

I didnt even know people bought ringtones anymore. My phone has been on vibrate mode since 2005

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Noodlebuddy

Just to let you know you can make a rave thread for people on tattle if you want.
If you make one for Leanne Martin/Feeley don't forget to mention how she racially abuses people, abandoned her children and makes people's lives an utter misery in their own homes and workplaces day in and day out.

🌟 SuCh A cHaRaCtEr 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 20

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
I’ve not long watched her lives and she actually cracks me up. Begging on TikTok is what they do these days…..it’s not right but she’s not the only one.
she genuinely had me amused all afternoon walking about talking to people, shouting Roots, Booyaka 🤣🤣 it’s actually light relief away from life for me. She’s clearly not right but i think she’s likeable to an extent 🤣🤣
So amusing washing her arse on live, wishing cancer on pple, being racist & eating like a pig. The things vile not 1 thing about her is amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Welcome to the BPD crew, although under my local health authority it's called EUPD as they don't like the use of the word 'borderline' 😂. She unequivocally does not have BPD/EUPD, nor does she have Bi-polar disorder. I agree with you entirely that she has no empathy, her mania is drug (chemically) induced not emotionally related. Bi-polar doesn't on a needle point switch either, mania is day to day, week to week - NOT minute to minute!

I similarly hate how people think that by labelling her as mental health issue it's OK to behave the way she does. It's not, she is unstable from drug and alcohol misuse - that is the underlying issue and until it's resolved then a psychiatrist/psychologist won't get involved.
What all due respect, you cannot say she “unequivocally does not have BPD/EUPD/bipolar disorder” with total certainty unless you’re
1) Her doctor
2) Able to access to her medical records
3) Somehow privvy to some sort of information which could undoubtably prove that she doesn’t suffer from any of the above mental health conditions

I personally think she seems more like she has BPD than bipolar, but that’s just my own speculation and going on what I’ve seen, she is definitely unstable and clearly has some sort of mental health issue. However, I couldn’t say she “unequivocally” does or doesn’t have any MH issue though because I’m not her doctor🤷‍♀️
She definitely does have addiction issues (which are a disease) but these go hand in hand with mental health issues most of the time, so I struggle to understand the outright denial of any potential mh.

Reactions: 16

Windermere

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks she doesn't actually take anything apart from weed

I think she's just mentally unhinged

Reactions: 16

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
I always think about this. Given a council property and then takes it upon herself to terrorise the neighbours for fun at all hours. Imagine trying to put your kid to bed or go to work and all you can hear is her banging about, shouting, playing music etc
And the constant stench of weed. You can smell that a mile off and it's not nice.

I don't get how people think she's funny. If she was on one and was walking towards you screaming and shouting - you would cross the road, you would hold onto your child's hand and pull them out of the way, yet as it doesn't directly affect people they think it's hilarious and encourage her. If blokes behaved like that people would have something to say about it.

Reactions: 15

keepingitg

VIP Member
To be fair there are far worse on this app and in real life that constantly claim and blame mental health. I genuinely believe she suffers from a genuine MH issue but she doesn’t constantly go on about it, whereas others use it to constantly validate their shitty behaviour. Mental health is used far too commonly now especially in the younger generation.
Pardon me but are you on the right thread? Chelsea lee art never stops going about her mental health and uses it as an excuse for everything. She was only shouting about it in harrods 2 days ago saying she had other mental health problems. If perhaps she took medication and got help for her drink and drug addiction that might help her but no money is more important than anything to her even her own kids .

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Don’t worry, this is why most of the funny commenters don’t post here anymore and this thread is as dry as Chelsea’s ass crack.
All of the ‘funny’ commenters didn’t stop posting here because the thread was ‘dry as Chelseas arse crack’, they got fucking banned because they were literal cunts who nearly got the entire thread shut down.
They repeatedly kept breaking the rules by harassing her on tiktok and posting it here, doxing her family members, posting about their weird fantasies of assaulting her and trying to get other members to expose their own identities etc.
Tbh you should’ve been banned and all after you kept repeatedly trying to get people to dox themselves and ‘guess’ who you were in CLAs comments, it’s fucking weird behaviour and members on this site are anon for a reason.

Since their departure I’d say the thread is *usually* a much nicer place to be where people can actually share their ideas without getting ripped into, because believe it or not, this is literally a discussion forum where people are allowed to have differing opinions, not a hate forum as some unfortunately seem to believe.

• Heart
Since when did tattle become a CLA fan page? Some of the comments in here!!! Supporting her transphobia, saying it’s all EQ’s fault. Was it EQ’s fault when she told people to die of cancer? Or stole poppys off a memorial? Or was racist? Or got kicked out of places for her vile attitude? Didn’t think so. Don’t blame someone else FOR HER ACTION AND REACTION!! Vile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Radiorebel

She just accidentally green screened her bank account on TikTok Live with 50p in it 😂

The name said “ LL Feeley” so that’s that confirmed.

• Haha
  • Wow

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Nurse here. I think it's staining or yeast infection
Yeast infection because she wears no knickers and just the same bottoms for days upon days.

She wore a white playsuit last week for 4 days after saying that she doesn't need knickers and by day 2 the crotch area was already soiled when she slept legs-a-kimbo

• Sick
  • Wow