Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Since when did tattle become a CLA fan page? Some of the comments in here!!! Supporting her transphobia, saying it’s all EQ’s fault. Was it EQ’s fault when she told people to die of cancer? Or stole poppys off a memorial? Or was racist? Or got kicked out of places for her vile attitude? Didn’t think so. Don’t blame someone else FOR HER ACTION AND REACTION!! Vile.
Amen to this!!

EQ is a totally different story. Yes she is a trigger for CLA but CLA is a grown ass (or batty) woman. She harps on on a daily basis about taking accountability for her past, sorting it out for her future and so forth but when you're shoving shit in your lungs, up your nose and down your throat (and up your arse) then you're falling at the first hurdle.

Clearly CLA has mental health issues BUT as someone who works in the profession and has a diagnosis themselves there has to be a WANT to get the right help and support, the diagnosis and the medication. It's something that can't be sorted in days or even weeks and at the moment behaving the way she does gives her the money and 'feeds the monster' - would stable, happy, confident CLA have a place on TikTok, have the money rolling in? No! And she knows it, she plays up to it. You only have to look at her lives out in the community to see her checking people to see if they are checking her our, checking her viewing numbers and checking the gifts - she's constantly trying to her eye contact with those around her to get the attention she so desperately craves.

I also think that 'fact' that a trans female isn't female has absolutely no place in today society. If your child came to you and said that they don't align with the body they are born with you wouldn't harp on day in and day out that they'll never 'be a woman'. Have some respect people and have some empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Mo is genuinely a sweet guy most of the time and his whole attitude changed when she was kicking off within minutes of being with him.
Ngl I find modeen creepy as fuck, he’s a grown man who spends too much time hanging around the streets with children, and the way he speaks to women is gross, he is always demanding non muslim women to put a hijab on if he goes live with them, which is just not appropriate bc the hijab is supposed to be a womans choice… like really and truly I can’t stand the guy, but even I felt genuinely bad for him yesterday, Chelsea took it way too far with the arse grabbing and sexual comments. I dread to think what she would’ve said to him after the live was cut…

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
EQ was right tho "if I moved to Australia I wouldn't be australian"

Chelsea, stop begging London so hard. We don't accept you.

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
CLA was right, EQ and Rick are bullying her together.
CLA is stupid to expect anything different, I could not bare to watch because i knew what was going to happen. I saw CLA crying afterwards, i just turned it off because it was predictable.

Reactions: 13

Feska

VIP Member
She’s awake. Been banned on two accounts last night. Chinese take away is all over the floor. She’s deleting TikTok (again) because people are not supporting her. She’s going! Never coming back. Can’t even get on the leaderboard because we’re all cheap arsed mother f****rs and a bunch of cnuts 😂. Good bye TikTok.

Ok Leanne we’ll see you a bit later then 🤣

• Haha

pitstop112000

Chatty Member
I would love to have seen the real Leanne, before she morphed in to whatever she is now. It’s like a character she plays I know people struggling with mental health issues myself included but it’s like she feels she is entitled to the fame and fortune. I think that’s what bothers me the most. The way she treats people in coffee shops in life. It seems like she has a formula if I don’t get what I want she will rant and rave until she gets it. The lies she tells, she used to work for (insert famous chef) it’s just delusional. Sorry for my spelling I just find the begging disgusting for gifts. Maybe its age but these people in her lives telling her she is right I just don’t understand it at all

• Heart

Feska

VIP Member
She’s just shouted at a lady selling the big issue - I’m not interested darlin’ get a job and stop begging. 🤦‍♀️ She’s utterly deluded. Horrible bitch. Does she not see the irony in that. All she does is beg. Then went onto say she’s never begged in her life if she wanted something she’d go and steal it. Said the big issue woman should sell her pum pum . She’s turned the comments off because she’s very Bipolar today 🙄 Apparently she’s going to the TikTok office to complain about being banned

• Sad
  • Wow
Yeah but come on you can hardly say she’s right when she’s sober either!
No she’s not right when she’s sober, but she also wouldn’t do what she did when she was sober. There’s absolutely no doubting that she has mental health issues, but when she performs the way she does like last night, it all comes from the alcohol and whatever ever else she was taking.

She was very clever in what she was doing also, notice she didn’t get her boobs & batty hole out on tik tok, only instagram? The place she always slags off because you can’t make money from Instagram so she wouldn’t care if she was banned from that.

She’ll be acting like nothing ever happened this morning as per usual which is just not normal 🙈

• Heart

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
as someone who has diagnosed borderline personality disorder — it breaks my heart to see people attributing her behaviour to this condition. she displays no empathy towards others and has narcissistic traits as well as major substance abuse problems and poor social skills. every time BPD is floated in her comment section as an explanation for her behaviour i die inside.

people can be mentally ill and also just be fucking arseholes. chelsea has never been told no in her life, never had proper assessment or treatment (claims a hospital stay but fat lot of good that did) and shows no remorse for any of her actions.

BPD might present with impulsivity but she seems genuinely impaired by substances and then has none of the mental capacity to actually experience regret, remorse or empathy.

if i won the lottery i'd pay to have her studied.
Welcome to the BPD crew, although under my local health authority it's called EUPD as they don't like the use of the word 'borderline' 😂. She unequivocally does not have BPD/EUPD, nor does she have Bi-polar disorder. I agree with you entirely that she has no empathy, her mania is drug (chemically) induced not emotionally related. Bi-polar doesn't on a needle point switch either, mania is day to day, week to week - NOT minute to minute!

I similarly hate how people think that by labelling her as mental health issue it's OK to behave the way she does. It's not, she is unstable from drug and alcohol misuse - that is the underlying issue and until it's resolved then a psychiatrist/psychologist won't get involved.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone could say she doesn’t suffer from sort of mental health issue. She js clearly deeply unhappy and lonely.
She’s obviously had a traumatic childhood, and by the sounds of it not been a great mother herself.
To say she doesn’t have this or doesn’t have that, is just ignorant.

MsFatBooty

Are we watching the same Chelsea? 😂
Literally every time she says/does something wrong, she blames bipolar. Every person she comes across whilst she's out, she announces she has bipolar. She quite literally uses it on a more than daily basis to validate her shitty behaviour
Her favourite 'you're gonna make me go bipolar' line the minute people aren't acting exactly how she wants them to 😑

Dandylion1

VIP Member
She’s kicking off in harrods and security is with her and she said she’s schizophrenic and the security guard said “and I’ve got hay fever” haha

• Haha

LailaEzzat

Precisely. If a man spoke like she does there would be uproar. She does give off predator vibes. She’s the same with young women. Always saying she would snog them. I don’t care whether she has mental health issues or not she’s disgusting. Her anger and threats of violence are getting worse too. Says something outrageous and then does that stupid laugh and says she’s only joking. Always looking for a row or being confrontational. She’s out of control on all levels.
Exactly! She’s the same with girls too. It’s so creepy and saying she has mental illness and 100 millions likes on TikTok won’t keep her off the sex offenders register

Reactions: 12

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’ve not long watched her lives and she actually cracks me up. Begging on TikTok is what they do these days…..it’s not right but she’s not the only one.
she genuinely had me amused all afternoon walking about talking to people, shouting Roots, Booyaka 🤣🤣 it’s actually light relief away from life for me. She’s clearly not right but i think she’s likeable to an extent 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart

keepingitg

VIP Member
Iv hopped over from the katie price thread. Im genuinely intrigued by this woman, i didnt think the world could get weirder, but now jv seen this chelsea chick....it indeed can!
But is she close friends with Katie?
It's all kicking off on the pricey thread and the Instagram poster in question is using this Chelsea girl videos and photos and 'roots' phrase!
The whole thing is so random and totally bizzare.
Katie price has no idea who she as Katie price doesn't use tik tok but has someone doing it for her Katie has said on insta that she never used tik tok . Chelsea thinks she is friends with all famous people rappers etc when infact they have no idea who she is.

MsFatBooty

Did she just tell a man not to film her without her permission because it's disrespectful? Give your head a wobble Chels you walking contradiction

• Haha