Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. Chelsea’s not a bully. EQ is vile.
You do realise that this isn't the CLA rave thread 🤣

She's reaping what she's sown. She wants to behave like a Gangstar telling people that they'll get knocked on their arse, being racist, homophobic and utterly unpleasant. She is a bully. She threatens regularly - have a look at the videos of her threatening staff.

Reap what you sow.

It was most likely a bailiff. She spends waaaay beyond her means.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She's reaping what she's sown. She wants to behave like a Gangstar telling people that they'll get knocked on their arse, being racist, homophobic and utterly unpleasant. She is a bully. She threatens regularly - have a look at the videos of her threatening staff.

Reap what you sow.

You do realise I can say whatever I want. Jog on darling.

Reactions: 4
Housing don’t tend to come out without prior warnings. Well in my area anyway.

Reactions: 1

Reap what you sow.

How does saying ‘CLA isn’t a bully’ constitute as ‘raving’ about her? I don’t think CLA is a bully either, she is out of order sometimes but I’ve never seen her purposely target someone repeatedly in the way EQ has done several times.
There is also such a thing as ✨nuance✨ when it comes to having discussions about influencers and it becomes really boring when people boot off every time someone says something about an influencer which deviates slightly from the general opinion of the thread 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How does saying ‘CLA isn’t a bully’ constitute as ‘raving’ about her? I don’t think CLA is a bully either, she is out of order sometimes but I’ve never seen her purposely target someone repeatedly in the way EQ has done several times.
There is also such a thing as ✨nuance✨ when it comes to having discussions about influencers and it becomes really boring when people boot off every time someone says something about an influencer which deviates slightly from the general opinion of the thread 🙄.
Clearly missing the '🤣' after my saying it.

No one is booting off 🙄

Reactions: 7
I missed earlier with them trying to get in. She is back in the flat complaining about when she reported what happened to the police. They were having none of it. Can i ask what time did this all happen at. I was out all day and missed the shennnagans. How can she sleep at night knowing that people are trying to kick her door down. She seems relaxed enough about it but its early doors

I missed earlier with them trying to get in. She is back in the flat complaining about when she reported what happened to the police. They were having none of it. Can i ask what time did this all happen at. I was out all day and missed the shennnagans. How can she sleep at night knowing that people are trying to kick her door down. She seems relaxed enough about it but its early doors
I think from the recordings from TikTok it was around 2pm.

I'm surprised that she needed to call the police because they watch her lives all day every day as she's in the public eye. They monitor her every move. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t worry, this is why most of the funny commenters don’t post here anymore and this thread is as dry as Chelsea’s ass crack.
All of the ‘funny’ commenters didn’t stop posting here because the thread was ‘dry as Chelseas arse crack’, they got bleeping banned because they were literal cunts who nearly got the entire thread shut down.
They repeatedly kept breaking the rules by harassing her on tiktok and posting it here, doxing her family members, posting about their weird fantasies of assaulting her and trying to get other members to expose their own identities etc.
Tbh you should’ve been banned and all after you kept repeatedly trying to get people to dox themselves and ‘guess’ who you were in CLAs comments, it’s bleeping weird behaviour and members on this site are anon for a reason.

Since their departure I’d say the thread is *usually* a much nicer place to be where people can actually share their ideas without getting ripped into, because believe it or not, this is literally a discussion forum where people are allowed to have differing opinions, not a hate forum as some unfortunately seem to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t worry, this is why most of the funny commenters don’t post here anymore and this thread is as dry as Chelsea’s ass crack.
Yeah I rarely comment on here now, I think a lot of people are over her, she's really boring with the same stuff everyday - wake up, go for breakfast, complain, send it back. Shout about EQ, Lisa, whoever else. Go home, drink/smoke, rant about whatever gets her attention, sleeps. It was funny for a while but now everyone sees through her, especially knowing a lot of it is played up for attention and views (by her own admittance)

Reactions: 9
Did she eat the breakfast that she just ordered ? Yesterday someone was knocking at her door and not kicking her door so must have been the council.

I like watching her although not all the time, but what is her fixation with the other chelsea?

Did she eat the breakfast that she just ordered ? Yesterday someone was knocking at her door and not kicking her door so must have been the council.
No she sent it back because the sausages looked undercooked. But it’s the way she speaks to the waiter. So rude! Lost it because there were seeds on her avocado. Then goes on about how she used to be a chef and she’s just an English girl who’s very fussy. What’s that got to do with anything
Someone just said earlier it’s all the sand with her. Life on repeat. Getting boring. Her obsess with EQ is utterly ridiculous and pathetic.

Reactions: 7
No she sent it back because the sausages looked undercooked. But it’s the way she speaks to the waiter. So rude! Lost it because there were seeds on her avocado. Then goes on about how she used to be a chef and she’s just an English girl who’s very fussy. What’s that got to do with anything
Someone just said earlier it’s all the sand with her. Life on repeat. Getting boring. Her obsess with EQ is utterly ridiculous and pathetic.
Jesus she is a disgrace . The money she is costing business all the time with her complaints. Ya I only watch sometimes because its the same crap . Yep she is always practically begging eq for a relationship and eq loves her grovling.

Jesus she is a disgrace . The money she is costing business all the time with her complaints. Ya I only watch sometimes because its the same crap . Yep she is always practically begging eq for a relationship and eq loves her grovling.
Can’t understand why she keeps going back for more. EQ has screwed her over before and lost her so called friends. She’s either to thick to see it or it’s a game they are both playing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.