Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Modeen is on live now and he just pulled down his pants, pointed his bare buttcheeks at the camera and farted

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got an unhealthy obsession with being a millionaire she would spend a million pound in one day if she had it 😂

Reactions: 5
I am not watching her as much or any of them, Chelsea sits and just thanks people who gift her and that's it.
I like watching her walking in London but that's about it.

Reactions: 4
Shes been blocked again and all she's doing is sitting drinking an apple april aperol spritz people 😭

Shes off to the tiktok office. Let's hope its a day that mruktiktok is 'dancing' outside in protest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just shouted at a lady selling the big issue - I’m not interested darlin’ get a job and stop begging. 🤦‍♀️ She’s utterly deluded. Horrible witch. Does she not see the irony in that. All she does is beg. Then went onto say she’s never begged in her life if she wanted something she’d go and steal it. Said the big issue woman should sell her pum pum . She’s turned the comments off because she’s very Bipolar today 🙄 Apparently she’s going to the TikTok office to complain about being banned

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's got 3 ringtones on the sell , each contains a he same profanity
Now , realistically who is going to buy that? The 20 something chav mum in the school playground for all other parents and teachers to hear , probably got kids called Jayden , Kayden and Bayden?
Or the older person who will get looked at while others think * holy jesus to duck what is that noise and what does it mean? *
I can see no self respecting person on the public transport thinking these ringtones are cool when the phone goes off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I didnt even know people bought ringtones anymore. My phone has been on vibrate mode since 2005

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.