Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t properly watched her lives for ages, but I see all the video recordings on my FYP.

Firstly, I have a nightmare neighbour below me just like her. Shouting, screaming, smoking weed, up all hours of the night. I don’t find her on the microphone telling her neighbours to stop banging ending up as a ring tone funny in the slightest. She should not be allowed the privilege of a council flat given how she acts.

Secondly, the way she speaks to people in public is absolutely disgusting. I have now seen her twice berate homeless people, telling them to sort themselves out and stop begging. Pot kettle black. She makes comments about peoples appearances, was making comments about a plus size mannequin, comparing it to Sharon from Eastenders. Absolutely no self awareness of what she looks like herself.

Sorry for the rant, but the police/council/social need to sort this out. It infuriates me.
exactly! there's people on this thread and on her Reddit that find her hilarious and entertaining, need to give their head a wobble

Reactions: 10
Haven’t properly watched her lives for ages, but I see all the video recordings on my FYP.

Firstly, I have a nightmare neighbour below me just like her. Shouting, screaming, smoking weed, up all hours of the night. I don’t find her on the microphone telling her neighbours to stop banging ending up as a ring tone funny in the slightest. She should not be allowed the privilege of a council flat given how she acts.

Secondly, the way she speaks to people in public is absolutely disgusting. I have now seen her twice berate homeless people, telling them to sort themselves out and stop begging. Pot kettle black. She makes comments about peoples appearances, was making comments about a plus size mannequin, comparing it to Sharon from Eastenders. Absolutely no self awareness of what she looks like herself.

Sorry for the rant, but the police/council/social need to sort this out. It infuriates me.
I always think about this. Given a council property and then takes it upon herself to terrorise the neighbours for fun at all hours. Imagine trying to put your kid to bed or go to work and all you can hear is her banging about, shouting, playing music etc

Reactions: 11
I always think about this. Given a council property and then takes it upon herself to terrorise the neighbours for fun at all hours. Imagine trying to put your kid to bed or go to work and all you can hear is her banging about, shouting, playing music etc
And the constant stench of weed. You can smell that a mile off and it's not nice.

I don't get how people think she's funny. If she was on one and was walking towards you screaming and shouting - you would cross the road, you would hold onto your child's hand and pull them out of the way, yet as it doesn't directly affect people they think it's hilarious and encourage her. If blokes behaved like that people would have something to say about it.

Reactions: 15
And the constant stench of weed. You can smell that a mile off and it's not nice.

I don't get how people think she's funny. If she was on one and was walking towards you screaming and shouting - you would cross the road, you would hold onto your child's hand and pull them out of the way, yet as it doesn't directly affect people they think it's hilarious and encourage her. If blokes behaved like that people would have something to say about it.
Yep. I know I've said this a couple times in this thread so sorry for repeating myself but if a bloke was saying he wanted to rape another tiktoker there would be much more outrage (rightful outrage please don't get me wrong!) it's just that because the vileness comes from her it seems to be ok when it's absolutely not

Reactions: 11
She just accidentally green screened her bank account on TikTok Live with 50p in it 😂

The name said “ LL Feeley” so that’s that confirmed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She just accidentally green screened her bank account on TikTok Live with 50p in it 😂

The name said “ LL Feeley” so that’s that confirmed.
She’s number 8 on the leader board so will have a few hundred quid waiting to be transferred

Reactions: 1
Shes going nuts on live, smashed up the table and microphone, spill her beer, screaming at the top of her lungs about EQ and ricksta 😭

Reactions: 1
Well at least she's right about one thing

"Rickster would never ever be interested in EQ, he's playing her"

Reactions: 8
I saw that live of her and Evil Queen, she cut it off, she is giving out about Rickster now. What is going on. It sounds like someone is knocking on her door.

She has just admitted to smoking crack

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.