Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her crack like that? Has she tried to wax or bleach it looks really sore and bumpy. Never seen anything like it in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone put this boomer (me) out of her misery and explain how to see the footage? I have tried to no avail

Ive only seen the video with the bits covered up by gifs, i dont think i could cope seeing the real thing.

Reactions: 1
Nurse here. I think it's staining or yeast infection
Yeast infection because she wears no knickers and just the same bottoms for days upon days.

She wore a white playsuit last week for 4 days after saying that she doesn't need knickers and by day 2 the crotch area was already soiled when she slept legs-a-kimbo

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm shocked about the state of her arse too. She washes it in the sink. In restaurants. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She must be In pain surely! Even sweat rashes are painful god knows what she’s got going on!

Reactions: 1
Whys she telling people she's 51 then lol she's said it a few times.. just seen she's going to make a new account and go live later.. I don't understand how people can still be fans.. regardless if she got her arse out, what about all the vile things she's said over and over again

Reactions: 2
Whys she telling people she's 51 then lol she's said it a few times.. just seen she's going to make a new account and go live later.. I don't understand how people can still be fans.. regardless if she got her arse out, what about all the vile things she's said over and over again
Maybe to throw people off her DOB when reporting her to HMRC or summit!

Reactions: 3
She's posted saying she stripped off but it's no worse then you'd see in a music video 😳, plus she's got another new account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.