Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like CLA and Goddess have fallen out. Goddess is sobbing her eyes out. It was obvious that was all going to end in tears when CLA returned to EQ!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think leannes new dress has gone missing and she has accused goddess of stealing it . Goddess should just get rid of her now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That's hilarious if true!
She loses everything, it'll be scrunched up behind a painting somewhere

Who just saw that on live between CLA, EQ and Lisa 😲 😲 😲

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Me she told Lisa to go fix her teeth, told her she was a woman and to go suck her dead nan

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's so jealous of Lisa being on holiday

Don't understand why she's so obsessed with eq :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I’ve bloody missed you
Missed you too 😩🥺 I can’t be bothered with CLA anymore and this thread isn’t funny like it used to be.
I’m hoping the reddit on CLA pops off because they don’t have any rules on there compared to tattle💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

CLA is behaving like people can only have one friend. What is wrong in her head 😵💫

Reactions: 2
She’s kicking off in harrods and security is with her and she said she’s schizophrenic and the security guard said “and I’ve got hay fever” haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.