Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think a mature (in age) woman should wear just a vest top the size of bra, out of the house. It’s very tacky.

Edit - I think it’s actually a sports bra. No other clothes on top of it 😦

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really don’t think a mature (in age) woman should wear just a vest top the size of bra, out of the house. It’s very tacky.

Edit - I think it’s actually a sports bra. No other clothes on top of it 😦
It is a bra, I have the same ones and wouldn't dare leave the house in just that

Reactions: 2
I’ve not long watched her lives and she actually cracks me up. Begging on TikTok is what they do these days…..it’s not right but she’s not the only one.
she genuinely had me amused all afternoon walking about talking to people, shouting Roots, Booyaka 🤣🤣 it’s actually light relief away from life for me. She’s clearly not right but i think she’s likeable to an extent 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve not long watched her lives and she actually cracks me up. Begging on TikTok is what they do these days…..it’s not right but she’s not the only one.
she genuinely had me amused all afternoon walking about talking to people, shouting Roots, Booyaka 🤣🤣 it’s actually light relief away from life for me. She’s clearly not right but i think she’s likeable to an extent 🤣🤣
So amusing washing her arse on live, wishing cancer on pple, being racist & eating like a pig. The things vile not 1 thing about her is amusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So amusing washing her arse on live, wishing cancer on pple, being racist & eating like a pig. The things vile not 1 thing about her is amusing.
So if you read my comment clearly you would have seen she amused me this afternoon…..she wasn’t doing any of the stuff your getting your knickers in a twist about them. Peace out. Booyaka

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Glad being a public nuisance is amusing to you

I don't have my knickers in a twist but you clearly do & as for Booyaka shows you've the same mentality as her and her dumb viewers

I dip in and out of threads ✌
If anyone thinks watching that scummy shitbag is amusing they need to give their head a wobble.

Reactions: 12
So do you all watch her to get angry then? Sorry I don’t really understand that logic? People I hate, I block? So in your spare time you watch someone you hate so you can rant about her online? But I’ve to give my head a wobble? Im not saying she’s perfect, she clearly has many issues, but a lot of her lives are harmless. You people choose to watch her, remember that.

• Haha
So do you all watch her to get angry then? Sorry I don’t really understand that logic? People I hate, I block? So in your spare time you watch someone you hate so you can rant about her online? But I’ve to give my head a wobble? Im not saying she’s perfect, she clearly has many issues, but a lot of her lives are harmless. You people choose to watch her, remember that.
I don't watch her at all , I've blocked every possible account but still she pops up on my fyp because others share her videos thinking she's amusing . & now putting you on ignore for trying to defend her so called harmless to you idiocy

• Haha
I don’t watch her I see all the screen recordings all over the FYP every single bloody day ✌

Reactions: 4
Do you realise what tattle life is for? No point arguing with people on here😂

Reactions: 11
Right which mod are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.