Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of you seen the account @chelseas.nostrils? This is a pic of a video clip on there where she’s in a cafe/restaurant and a man tells her to be quiet because she’s on live and being too loud.
That was a few months back that one!

Reactions: 4
Yet another very confident, very young women latched onto her in the Hard Rock Cafe last night. Chelsea was talking to her for ages, didn’t ask her name, couldn’t remember from one minute to the next whether she was from Kuwait or Qatar, she was ‘learning all about the Middle East and their way of life’ even though she tells everyone she’s Muslim. The girl was meant to be there with her family not drinking alcohol but asked Chelsea for an alcoholic cocktail when she offered to buy her a drink. Mo Deen nowhere to be seen as he was tired and had gone to sleep in the park 🤣. You couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Is she doing ❄ on live?! Chelsealeelee41

She's also claiming that apparently a doctor said she had 27 personalities.

Now claiming she doesn't do coke... Oh, think she's just smoking weed off camera to be honest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she doing ❄ on live?! Chelsealeelee41

She's also claiming that apparently a doctor said she had 27 personalities.

Now claiming she doesn't do coke... Oh, think she's just smoking weed off camera to be honest
A GP cannot diagnose anything personality related - only a psychiatrist and or psychologist. She chats tit.

She regularly is off her tits on ❄. You can usually tell because she gets nasty... Like she is now. Give me a bleeping lion or go duck off she's been shouting for the last hour!

Reactions: 8
A GP cannot diagnose anything personality related - only a psychiatrist and or psychologist. She chats tit.

She regularly is off her tits on ❄. You can usually tell because she gets nasty... Like she is now. Give me a bleeping lion or go duck off she's been shouting for the last hour!
I know! And I'm almost certain they wouldn't count the number of alter personalities she has. What an absolute goblin she is.

• Haha
I personally don't think she's actually doing coke, I kind of believe her on that one. But I do think she's done so much weed it's fucked her up this badly. people don't realise how much excessive weed smoking can cause mental health issues especially with paranoia and extreme mood swings, I've seen it myself I've seen people turn extremely nasty because of their addiction. But they're a lot nicer when they're off it

Reactions: 11
When leanne talks of being in a domestic violence relationship she has already stated that she was just as bad and maybe worse. Well 4 weeks ago she made like 20k in 1 week but I'd say a few k a week now but not as much .all her big gifters have moved on. Whatever she makes she can't keep anyway because she spends hundreds a day on eating and drinking out etc.

Reactions: 3
If she didn’t eat out and drink out every day she wouldn’t get the viewers or gifts though. Speculate to accumulate and all that 🤣
Agree with above comment about excessive weed smoking, I’ve seen it really ruin peoples mental health to the point of no return. I honestly believe it can induce schizophrenia etc. Frightening.

I personally don't think she's actually doing coke, I kind of believe her on that one. But I do think she's done so much weed it's fucked her up this badly. people don't realise how much excessive weed smoking can cause mental health issues especially with paranoia and extreme mood swings, I've seen it myself I've seen people turn extremely nasty because of their addiction. But they're a lot nicer when they're off it
Go check Reddit... She does sniff coke. She gurns, white gums and all her front teeth are ground down - classic signs.

Did she buy anything in the end i got called away i was enyoing watching her deciding what to buy on all that free money she gets weekly.

Reactions: 2
Did she buy anything in the end i got called away i was enyoing watching her deciding what to buy on all that free money she gets weekly.
Nope didn't buy anything but spent 200£ on lunch fir herself, mo and another .they tried to make out mo was paying but it was obvious she did . Mo Dean made me sick when he was eating. He actually inhaled the pizza on about 50 secs

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Nope didn't buy anything but spent 200£ on lunch fir herself, mo and another .they tried to make out mo was paying but it was obvious she did . Mo Dean made me sick when he was eating. He actually inhaled the pizza on about 50 secs
Marketing paid didn't he?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.