Chelsealeeart art #12 Flashing her bits, still not washed her pits, banned from the Ritz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is on any Anti Depressants, once you drink you go a bit hyper.

Did anyone see her call herself a celeb today, then quickly correct it.

Reactions: 1
Don’t think she’s on speed. That’s an appetite suppressant and she never stops eating nor is she skinny. She’ll be on coke like the most 🤣
Aw no I used to take coke in my younger wilder days and I couldn’t eat at all on it. I didn’t think anyone could eat on the bag. Lucky sods if they can 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Aw no I used to take coke in my younger wilder days and I couldn’t eat at all on it. I didn’t think anyone could eat on the bag. Lucky sods if they can 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I don’t think she’s on anything, I truly believe she’s just a huge character, like it or love it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who thinks she doesn't actually take anything apart from weed

I think she's just mentally unhinged

Reactions: 16
Same, I know it’s not a popular opinion on here but she really cracks me up, I really like her, excusing any hate!!! Not condoning that/
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not her fan. But I appreciate that she gives no fucks about her appearance.

Did she just tell a man not to film her without her permission because it's disrespectful? Give your head a wobble Chels you walking contradiction

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she will pronounce her apple April spritz correctly now 🤷🏼‍♀️ and forget about the fact its a spirit and she can't have those

• Haha
I just hate the way she makes everything about her. She doesnt care if she ruins anyones night as long as its all her.

Reactions: 8
Maybe she will pronounce her apple April spritz correctly now 🤷🏼‍♀️ and forget about the fact its a spirit and she can't have those
WINDS. ME. UP

CAN I GET AN APPLE SPRITZ
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

NOW SHES SAYING APRIL SPRITZ
🤯😡🤯😡🤯

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks she doesn't actually take anything apart from weed

I think she's just mentally unhinged
I know, I can’t understand people who think she is coked up all the time or on any sort of stimulant drug. I don’t see any indications of it myself

Wonder how her subscribers will feel every time they subscribe for a month & two days later she's banned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.