Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats going on with her today? Just saw a tiny bit of her walking around the city and it ended abruptly.
She’s on one! She said anyone who wants to gift her crappy roses can duck off 😂 it’s lions universes and castles or nothing 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s on one! She said anyone who wants to gift her crappy roses can duck off 😂 it’s lions universes and castles or nothing 🤯
Looks like she is pissed off jelous cause EQ was getting all the big gifts yeaterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
chelsealeeartist another new tt 🤣🤣🤣Think she been banned from her new account lol she done another haha
Screenshot_20220414-103531_TikTok.jpg

Whats going on with her today? Just saw a tiny bit of her walking around the city and it ended abruptly.
It got banned lol 😆

chelsealeeartist another new tt 🤣🤣🤣Think she been banned from her new account lol she done another haha
Screenshot_20220414-103531_TikTok.jpg

It got banned lol 😆
She back on it lol 😆 good god lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No bloody respect I wouldn’t give her the drippings of my nose

• Haha
She's got this twisted hasn't she? Why should anyone gift her or give her money? For what exactly?

She said if you're not from London she doesnt give a tit about you, she only wants scousers and people from London to follow her. That's one way to alienate her gifters isn't it, rude witch

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm in London but I wouldn't gift her one of my kids crappy nappies, I hope the followers take heed and stop sending her gifts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's just been live on Instagram moaning about the tit weed, it does look tit aswell, like all the dead useless bits n leaves you get after taking the buds off the plant 😂

She must be fuming, though she said she's glad she didn't pay for it.. so what DID you do for it Chelsea? 🤐🤔

I don't think Aliya is going to heed our warning, she's just been in the insta live.

Watch out girl, we don't want to see you become the next Lisa Saccone.
I think she got the weed to sell...

Same outfit for 3 days now though right!?
How far did she get? Hands only??? She still sitting in same top...i literally feel ill when i see that!

Looks like she is pissed off jelous cause EQ was getting all the big gifts yeaterday.
🤣 and she calls everyone else jealous...ha ha ha.

Earlier when she was in the taxi on live for a short time she mentioned she had a meeting with 2 black guys and they will sort out security for her ect.. they gave her the weed for free and some THC thing to lace the weed with but she says you can also drink it or something lol
Looks like she is taking some bare dodgy sh1t!!!

Is it my imagination, or is her speech slightly slurred today
Shes been on that sh1t she got yestetday. I just hope she can trust what they put in it!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
chelsealeeartrootsgang nee tt account lol she live now gobing offView attachment 1193347
DOESNT SHE TALK A LOT...OMG....MUST BE TERRIBLE TO TALK TO YOURSELF SO MUCH
..NO VERBAL REPLIES BACK 🤣🤣..BUT THEN AGAIN SHE LIKES IT THAT WAY...SHE WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE RIGHT🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes happy again now shes getting gifts her mood has changed. Parhetic
And she has a mountain of weed

She's got this twisted hasn't she? Why should anyone gift her or give her money? For what exactly?
DRUGS AND BEER

Same outfit for 3 days now though right!?
And when last did she wash that disgrace of a mop on her head???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she just get banned again showing a syringe trolls will get the blame tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she just get banned again showing a syringe trolls will get the blame tho 😂
Yes can you believe that dunce. She went off i think because she realised what she had done..last night on insta there was no holds barred!! Does insta allow this?

Reactions: 3
Yes can you believe that dunce. She went off i think because she realised what she had done..last night on insta there was no holds barred!! Does insta allow this?
Ahh ok yes instagram get away with it just no GIFTS on there why she don’t like it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.