Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vaping on a bus because she so respectful wearing the same clothes as usual.
I got muted again......who is doing that...how dare they🤣🤣

Leanne would never get a t.v. show because her racism ,transphobia ,homophobia, sexism, ageism and criminal record would come back to haunt her . Nobody would touch her .
Agreed, she cant keep her mouth shut, knows no boundries and she is far too controversial!!!

Who are those 2 guys she has met up with now? Just because he is chinese she says "i wonder if he owns tik tok" ffs talk about TIK TOK IS LIFE!!! the other guy looks like billy ocean🤣...anyone know who they are?

To her green dealer it is lol

oh i am wrong lol
Maybe you arent wrong..
What is she going there for?? Maybe they are loan sharks or mr greens😅😅🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ranting about Brett now, she doesn't like him because he doesn't do anything to help anyone, she must think she's in the running for TikTok philanthropist of the year award 😂😂
She doesn’t like Brett because Evil Queen doesn’t like him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We will hear all about her meetings in great detail and on repeat later. How wonderful everyone thinks she is. How much potential they all think she has. How she’s going to be a millionaire living in a mansion. How she’s going to be big in America. 🙄

Reactions: 6
So she was just online .the meetings went great she said and they agreed she needs security, so she will be getting 2 security guards because she can't go out on her own anymore hahaha ,so delusional.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So she was just online .the meetings went great she said and they agreed she needs security, so she will be getting 2 security guards because she can't go out on her own anymore hahaha ,so delusional.
Hilarious! Are they going to sit outside her flat until she decides she’s going out for a coffee or to buy a vape or her weed or indeed to shop lift in M&S. 🤣 Are they going to stand by and listen to her swear and abuse people in the street or ride on the bus with her while she shouts at the top of her voice that she’s TikTok famous. These two ‘hench’ guys are in for a treat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet she will tell everyone in her live to leave brett alone when they say he is a bore etc
We will hear all about her meetings in great detail and on repeat later. How wonderful everyone thinks she is. How much potential they all think she has. How she’s going to be a millionaire living in a mansion. How she’s going to be big in America. 🙄
Of course we wont know EXACTLY what they posted
Hilarious! Are they going to sit outside her flat until she decides she’s going out for a coffee or to buy a vape or her weed or indeed to shop lift in M&S. 🤣 Are they going to stand by and listen to her swear and abuse people in the street or ride on the bus with her while she shouts at the top of her voice that she’s TikTok famous. These two ‘hench’ guys are in for a treat!
Errr and who is paying them??

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking from when i firsr saw her, in her flat painting and walking around london, showing the sights (a kick off nown and again but not a lot) she was focused on her backpacks, socks, skirts etc. Then i look at her now...talk about going downhill. The constant moaning, fighting with people and spewing insults, getting nothing done but sitting on tt all day, the utter bullsh1t and lies that come out of her mouth are jaw dropping, i mean she cant even go to the shops now to buy a tomato without kicking off at someone. Constantly blaming everyone for phoning up when MAJORITY of the time she is the reason she gets kicked out of places! She gets bored of a place if there is no drama. So her lives have come down to blaming trolls and blaming "bipolar" ! Its all just too much! ....maybe i am just jealous....who knows 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Im sure those guys she met may have had something to do with weed etc. She is on live now high as a kite moaning about uk and the tit woody weed she just smoked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.