Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no wonder she got a ban showing that.
Still blames the trolls

Lisa is on her instagram as well. CLA is sat there with a fat joint puffing away blowing smoke at the screen, talking like a mafia boss again! That weed must have cost a pretty penny. She is getting sloppy showing everyone her stash. I wonder if she us dealing now as well!!!!!! And she showed those 2 dealers on live...what an @rsehole 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely.

Imagine If somebody started engaging you in conversation in a cafe, talking about the evil queen, sending universes and lions. You'd think they're on day release from somewhere. Mental
Just nearly woke the hubby laughing at this

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's just been live on Instagram moaning about the tit weed, it does look tit aswell, like all the dead useless bits n leaves you get after taking the buds off the plant 😂

She must be fuming, though she said she's glad she didn't pay for it.. so what DID you do for it Chelsea? 🤐🤔

She's just been live on Instagram moaning about the tit weed, it does look tit aswell, like all the dead useless bits n leaves you get after taking the buds off the plant 😂

She must be fuming, though she said she's glad she didn't pay for it.. so what DID you do for it Chelsea? 🤐🤔
I don't think Aliya is going to heed our warning, she's just been in the insta live.

Watch out girl, we don't want to see you become the next Lisa Saccone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I don't think Aliya is going to heed our warning, she's just been in the insta live.

i do really appreciate your kinda words and also concerns guys and it has for sure made me think. I am definitely going to be putting myself and my own mental health first before anything else. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Earlier when she was in the taxi on live for a short time she mentioned she had a meeting with 2 black guys and they will sort out security for her ect.. they gave her the weed for free and some THC thing to lace the weed with but she says you can also drink it or something lol

Reactions: 3
Earlier when she was in the taxi on live for a short time she mentioned she had a meeting with 2 black guys and they will sort out security for her ect.. they gave her the weed for free and some THC thing to lace the weed with but she says you can also drink it or something lol
It looks like RSO which is a THC oil and she’s right that you can drink it. I buy it and put some into hot chocolate when I’m really struggling and even the opioids I’m prescribed aren’t touching the sides in terms of pain management. It helps relieve the pain enough for me to sleep. It’s probably one of the few things she’s not lying about.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just seen the video where she’s claiming to be half afghan and I’m actually crying lmfao 🤣 such a compulsive liar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New account she got banned for showing weed ! Not trolls always blames others for her own wrong doings !!

Reactions: 4
She’s telling everyone on tik tok they are a disgrace to society now 🤣 I wonder what those people planted in her head yesterday! She’s saying she’s to good for tik tok and she’s going to focus on her art

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s telling everyone on tik tok they are a disgrace to society now 🤣 I wonder what those people planted in her head yesterday! She’s saying she’s to good for tik tok and she’s going to focus on her art
Saying she’d rather sell her 🙀😹

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s been saying that for weeks not sold one painting don’t see her doing anything but beg for gifts and abuse people off her head she’s a lazy beg

• Haha
The gifts are rolling in on the new account, I wonder if all the gifters actually were blocked on the other ones

Spoke too soon they've stopped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whats going on with her today? Just saw a tiny bit of her walking around the city and it ended abruptly.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.