Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said if you're not from London she doesnt give a tit about you, she only wants scousers and people from London to follow her. That's one way to alienate her gifters isn't it, rude witch
She realises her sons are neither scouse or londoners right 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She isn't live .check her new account on Chelsealeeartist and check the comment she just left for someone that was being nice to her . It's in the 2nd video .she really is a nasty piece of work .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I still don’t believe that she created/painted those pictures! Never seen her working on any pieces of art. Only seen her sloshing tit on those boots and that coat, oh yeah and the masterpiece that is the kitchen!! 🤣🤣
Totally with you on this one. Never seen her with a brush in her hand , except for the kitchen fiasco.A few people suggesting several art grants she could apply for but she just said she couldn't be bothered. I think she would then be found out as being a fraud.

Reactions: 6
She isn't live .check her new account on Chelsealeeartist and check the comment she just left for someone that was being nice to her . It's in the 2nd video .she really is a nasty piece of work .
bleeping witch she is cant wait for someone proper smack the duck out of her 🤬

Reactions: 4
Is that definitely her account, I thought someone had just copied her video from the chelsealeeartrootsgang account & was just trying to get a 💩 tonne of followers by pretending to be her.. She has so many accounts at this stage, it's impossible to keep up 🙈

Reactions: 3
Is that definitely her account, I thought someone had just copied her video from the chelsealeeartrootsgang account & was just trying to get a 💩 tonne of followers by pretending to be her.. She has so many accounts at this stage, it's impossible to keep up 🙈
Yep it's her account, she has it up on one of her other accounts to follow . She is oblivious to the fact that evil queen is doing it to her .

She's just been live on Instagram moaning about the tit weed, it does look tit aswell, like all the dead useless bits n leaves you get after taking the buds off the plant 😂

She must be fuming, though she said she's glad she didn't pay for it.. so what DID you do for it Chelsea? 🤐🤔

I don't think Aliya is going to heed our warning, she's just been in the insta live.

Watch out girl, we don't want to see you become the next Lisa Saccone.
Exactly what I thought! it looks like a bag of oregano

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People have been saying its EQ reporting her accounts, apparently when a mod reports accounts are banned straight away. I've no idea if either statement is true.
Oh it’s 100% EQ involved somehow! It’s plain as day to me that she would use anyone to get were she wants to be. Complaining that all the other people in the leaderboard are conspiring against her 😂 no one was even mentioning her and she sent all her minions over to their lives to comment crap. Evil by name evil by nature 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right I'm confused, has she been hacked because the new account came on with someone showing a video of her to talking about Brett. But her other account that she has used shows this account to go follow. Has she gone crazy ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And every drama tik tok any other user posts, EQ is quick to comment 'are you ok' 🙄
As much as CLA is horrendous I've got to admit she's more entertaining than horrid harward.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.