Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for CLA. Can someone that’s been here longer than me give a quick run down pleeeease xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t like CLA at all. There’s a lot of people I don’t like 🤣🤣 but I don’t condone doxing her at all. That’s really not on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't see her live.
I’ve just looked, she’s gone off. She had all the comments back on though. After saying this is how she was going to go live from now on, with comments off, she soon put them back on.

She was in the Samsung shop so she’s probably trying to change her phone number.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like CLA at all. There’s a lot of people I don’t like 🤣🤣 but I don’t condone doxing her at all. That’s really not on.
Agreed but Imagine her paranoia now. She was warned about evil queen but she wouldn't listen .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got no sympathy. She’s a horrible person and only happy when people are inflating her ego. She needs knocking down a peg or two. No one thinks about the stress she causes the people she encounters on a daily basis. She flaunts her money that she didn’t work for just to smoke drugs every day. She offers nothing to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All the drama will kick off at about 5 id day . Evil queen will be working hard getting all new voice and video recordings ready . Just thinking abiut Katie bee ,regardless if she had surgery or not, she is still trans . My family member is trans with no op, and I never think of her as a he ,nor does anyone else .will Leanne be following in elsas foot steps . Kb will kick off later too when she wakes. The past 2 weeks Leanne has lost johnny, evil queen ,ricksta ,Katie b etc but on her head she has done nothing wrong .

Reactions: 11
Think she's at the police station. She said she was reporting EH for saying she'd get people to torture her to death or something along the lines. Oh the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Allegedly

She says her life has been threatened.

Think she's at the police station. She said she was reporting EH for saying she'd get people to torture her to death or something along the lines. Oh the drama
She was at Ians shop and was asked to keep it down. She says she's going to the police though I'm not sure if she will.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no she is in the Arcadia second hand shop where her art is.

Reactions: 4
All the drama will kick off at about 5 id day . Evil queen will be working hard getting all new voice and video recordings ready . Just thinking abiut Katie bee ,regardless if she had surgery or not, she is still trans . My family member is trans with no op, and I never think of her as a he ,nor does anyone else .will Leanne be following in elsas foot steps . Kb will kick off later too when she wakes. The past 2 weeks Leanne has lost johnny, evil queen ,ricksta ,Katie b etc but on her head she has done nothing wrong .
What made Rickstar turn against her?

Reactions: 1
tbh i wouldn’t be surprised if her life has been threatened. ricksta and eq had absolute vile comments on there lives so it wouldn’t be a shock if someone had gotten her number and threatened her. regardless of what people think of her she’s clearly struggling

• Heart
Not being funny but doxing is an absolute cunts trick. Hardly surprised that ricksta has done it though, he is an absolute pussy.

Reactions: 18
Shes afraid to go home. Do you think the people in the shop will ring the mental health team?

Medical intervention has been a long time coming. I don't support her behaviour or lifestyle in any way, but she is obviously mentally I'll whether self diagnosed or not, and she clearly needs help and support. I also despise bullying and doxxing.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.