Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine for 5 secs she was a man and was starring at a young boy in a restaurant and then got up to pay for the child's food ? Firstly if it was one of my nephews etc I would outraged if I heard it ,so why is it acceptable for women. This is not a normal behaviour seeing a young boy and buying his food . Also she asked the lady if she wanted a hotel for tonight and if she did, people on tik tok would be paying for it . All done for clout and didn't she get loads of money for her before and kept it? If that was me I would give her money without anyone seeing it ,that's the way I was reared .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has learnt how to use the green screen now to hide her location🤣🤣🤣. Bet u someone will still work it out. There are only a FEW places left that she hasnt been kicked out of🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she was born evil & fecked in the head, she used beat the hell out of the boys dad, she evil she will never change, what ya see and hear out her gob is lies she deluded needs locking up for good, another relationship she was also in was so toxic drugs & the boys lived with her and she got them taken off her she never in the wrong is she, don't go slag her parents off either, she moved down London selling her body think she gonna be rich that way lol she only got herself to blame that her family have disowned her I know someone who is going to proper expose her karma is a witch 🤣
Can`t wait for the day karma hits her right in the face bloody hard that it wipes that smug grin of her vile face.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine for 5 secs she was a man and was starring at a young boy in a restaurant and then got up to pay for the child's food ? Firstly if it was one of my nephews etc I would outraged if I heard it ,so why is it acceptable for women. This is not a normal behaviour seeing a young boy and buying his food . Also she asked the lady if she wanted a hotel for tonight and if she did, people on tik tok would be paying for it . All done for clout and didn't she get loads of money for her before and kept it? If that was me I would give her money without anyone seeing it ,that's the way I was reared .
Wtf is wrong with her..how bloody creepy! Maybe she is saying that to make a point to anyone watching that she DONATES money she gets...in case of investigation. Goes off live saying "the police have warned her to watch her environment". I wonder if one of those establishments also reported her for filming and kicking off🤔

Reactions: 5
I seriously dont know how she gets away with it...

It`s all for the camera and tt to see why not do it discretely, she even showed the young boy....not her money anyway it`s her tt followers.
So she is back filming kids again!!!! Wtf. Imagine if she actually was part of one of those "rings" that film kids for others to see. Wtf are the parents thinking, i certainly would not like my child filmed. That is waaaaaay to creepy im sorry. Hey leanne, heres a tip, take the money you spent on botox, kids meal and homeless lady and send it to your kids!!!!

Ps. Look at EQ PROFILE. videos posted of her gifting someone as well as giving money to a man singing in the street...seems like EQ and CLA have been coaching each other to deflect from their earnings from tt by gifting others!!! And EQ has been hanging around some little boy, family i think...CLA really suffers from F O M O!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

So she is back filming kids again!!!! Wtf. Imagine if she actually was part of one of those "rings" that film kids for others to see. Wtf are the parents thinking, i certainly would not like my child filmed. That is waaaaaay to creepy im sorry. Hey leanne, heres a tip, take the money you spent on botox, kids meal and homeless lady and send it to your kids!!!!

Ps. Look at EQ PROFILE. videos posted of her gifting someone as well as giving money to a man singing in the street...seems like EQ and CLA have been coaching each other to deflect from their earnings from tt by gifting others!!! And EQ has been hanging around some little boy, family i think...CLA really suffers from F O M O!!!!!
They are a pair of sewage rats.

• Haha

I went mad when people supported her filming that young boy 🤬 I'm.like here we go and wtf show the old lady she looked embarrassed, oh ya got a big heart oh f3ck off she not got one

Do we need the new thread now or this will be closed ?
Yes we need a new one I don't know how do em x

I remember the first time I ever saw her on tik tok was last summer when I joined , she was in the surprise having a roast and she refused the first meal which was beef and then got turkey and then went mental because they had no apple sauce, so she refused to pay and she did it a few times there. Some things never change .

She was never married and she was trouble throughout all her life and was on prison in her teen years and then got into a relationship which became toxic . I had wonderful parents but I too went through a lot sexual abuse outside the home etc and I suffer with mental health issues and I've never been in trouble with the police and never kicked out of bars etc .it's really pissing me off that people say her behaviour is ok because she sent through stuff but haven't we all .
Yes I can relate with you totally, I really think that is why I was wondering what on Earth's happened to get like this

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😂😂 I wonder if I’ll get extradited to serve my sentence in UK
I was wondering the same, Interpol will have to get involved to round some of us up, I feel like we could recreate some of the prison scenes from Bridget Jones Diary 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If I could I would do the new thread but I have no idea. We are going to be locked out if we don't do one soon .x

Reactions: 2
Thought the witch was skint, she needs a proper face lift lol gonna take more than botox haha 😄
Screenshot_20220422-001352_TikTok.jpg

The orange button that says post thread that’s how you make a new one folks 😁
Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Chelsealeeart #9 Proven she doesn't take coke, just manic from the wacky backy smoke 🍃

Thread name suggestion:

Notapennyformythoughts done a new thread thanks for the idea 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can someone please explain why 3.8k viewers at 1.30am are watching this crank sitting in her flat talking utter sh1t. I went on briefly and she is boring the life out of me with her overinflated EGO and LIPS...(dont they look terrible)!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can someone please explain why 3.8k viewers at 1.30am are watching this crank sitting in her flat talking utter sh1t. I went on briefly and she is boring the life out of me with her overinflated EGO and LIPS...(dont they look terrible)!!!!

She doesnt have that many viewers in, tiktok has been glitching for the past 6 hours or so, for a while it showed she only had 99 then it shot to 2k. Another person who was live had loads of people commenting yet showed they had 2 viewers, the likes for battle points aren't working either and some people aren't able to top up their gifts (probably a good thing)

Reactions: 3
E26C02F8-1501-40D0-BB19-1820FCA72056.jpeg

973AAD81-2C3D-4D2F-93C5-95CD39992FFD.jpeg

BA9A8B41-29D3-4ECC-A486-81B31D2140C7.jpeg

Risking my freedom to upload these because we know the police are monitoring this but come on, this is what we a jealous of 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.