Chelsealeeart #8 She says that she only tried crack, be careful if you’re English as she’ll give you a smack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't live .check her new account on Chelsealeeartist and check the comment she just left for someone that was being nice to her . It's in the 2nd video .she really is a nasty piece of work .
Omg she’s disgusting!

who’s the Terence mentioned in the comments does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Also when Leanne is live she gets loads of gifts that evil quuen would get if Leanne wasn't online as they have many of the same followers, and when Leanne is online constantly eq always drops down on the leader board. That's why I'm thinking eq is reporting her .

Reactions: 7
Also when Leanne is live she gets loads of gifts that evil quuen would get if Leanne wasn't online as they have many of the same followers, and when Leanne is online constantly eq always drops down on the leader board. That's why I'm thinking eq is reporting her .
CLA will be secretly screaming in her flat that EQ is getting loads of big gifts and is on the leaderboard :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just clicked on her live to hear her talking about meeting a 50 year old bloke who wants to eat her arse and give her £500. Is she serious? I missed the context 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s on live right now complaining about everything, saying she’ll come off the live if she doesn’t get any decent gifts, no roses or other cheap ones like that. That’s why she’ll earn money from the man who’ll eat her arse lol, rather than stay on TikTok. She’s not mentally well surely?

• Haha
She’s vile, the way she carried herself, her attitude and she’s just ugly (not as appearance, just her as a person). She only speaks nice to the big gifters if and when they gift, she thinks people are jealous 🤡 🤡🤡🤡

there isn’t anything to be jealous of, she lives a sad unfulfilled life, she has no actual friends or family that want to be in her life, she begs for money, she lives in a council property pretending it’s something it’s not (nothing wrong with council, but she makes out it’s in a great area and something worth millions), she’s just getting through her days and not actually flourishing in life. She’s a artist but makes no actual money from her art 🤡

Reactions: 10
She’s vile, the way she carried herself, her attitude and she’s just ugly (not as appearance, just her as a person). She only speaks nice to the big gifters if and when they gift, she thinks people are jealous 🤡 🤡🤡🤡

there isn’t anything to be jealous of, she lives a sad unfulfilled life, she has no actual friends or family that want to be in her life, she begs for money, she lives in a council property pretending it’s something it’s not (nothing wrong with council, but she makes out it’s in a great area and something worth millions), she’s just getting through her days and not actually flourishing in life. She’s a artist but makes no actual money from her art 🤡
She’s on benefits right? What for though, her mental health?

Reactions: 3
PIP isn't based on income though. Someone can earn millions and still claim PIP.

I dont know how she can claim it if she isnt diagnosed with anything though. I tried to claim PIP years ago due to agoraphobia and C-PTSD but couldn't get it. She must be faking some sort of severe disability, or genuinely diagnosed with something

Reactions: 6
Just clicked on her live to hear her talking about meeting a 50 year old bloke who wants to eat her arse and give her £500. Is she serious? I missed the context 😂
She was complaining about the weekly rankings and how she don’t like anyone on there. Then started saying she wasn’t getting no gifts and she will come off TT and go for dinner with a 50 year old who will eat her arse and give her £500😂 just a figment of her imagination again!

• Sick
PIP isn't based on income though. Someone can earn millions and still claim PIP.

I dont know how she can claim it if she isnt diagnosed with anything though. I tried to claim PIP years ago due to agoraphobia and C-PTSD but couldn't get it. She must be faking some sort of severe disability, or genuinely diagnosed with something
That’s why I think she’s genuinely diagnosed with bipolar, no one would employ her anyway let’s be honest

Reactions: 7

This is why I always roll my eyes when people claim she hasn’t got mh issues, it is extremely difficult to get PIP, you need a lot of supporting evidence from medical professionals and the assessors are literally trained to spot people trying to exaggerate their conditions to get higher rates.

Reactions: 9
This is why I always roll my eyes when people claim she hasn’t got mh issues, it is extremely difficult to get PIP, you need a lot of supporting evidence from medical professionals and the assessors are literally trained to spot people trying to exaggerate their conditions to get higher rates.
Somebody I know is on the highest of PIP rating with mental health issues, when filling their medical form out…they exaggerated everything on their form (they do have personality disorder, but made it seem like it was worse then it was), this person lives a normal life, goes out most weekends, holds down relationships, even works a cash in hand job. If you know how to fiddle the system you really can. They were even lying to their MH team on the build up of applying to PIP and they boasted about this too to people. MH is something you can’t prove with a scan ect, drs have to take you for your word, trust me the system is easily fiddled with a convincing enough act

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.